Star-san..... illegal in NY?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is a testament to two things:

The vast majority of questions posted here get immediate attention and are usually answered well. You can usually expect a very timely and accurate response to nearly anything posted here.

...and...

HBT has grown to a point where it can actually impact the industry! Thankfully, this thread didn't have the negative impact that it could have, but it goes to show that we're definitely getting attention here!

Kudos to olllllo, Jim, and Five Star Chemicals for setting us all straight!

what is the world coming too?! I mean what is next for global HBT domination...a green background? ;) ;) :p :p

Jim at Arbor is a winemaker. He's told me himself that his wife is the one to ask about beer. Before I moved out of NY, I shopped there.

For all we know that might be what his distributor told him. And as far as prices go, c.mon, it's a brick and mortar store on Long Island, one of the most expensive places to do business in the US.

It might be nice to find out a little more before jumping on the guy and possibly hurt his business in an already tough place to do business.

Agreed. Lets put away the torches and pitchforks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back