Sons of anarchy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hulud

Reaction score
*Potential spoiler**

So I have watched them all and now I'm rewatching them with SWMBO. So ending season 2 zobelle gets away on a private plane. Then opening in season 3 Gemma is in a motel room and on the TV there is a news clip of a plane crash. Do you think they are insinuating he died? But since not saying it they can bring him back just in case they want to?

I don't think so, I don't think even them craft sons are capable of taking down airplanes :) Unless you are thinking it was just a freak accident. That'd be funny, all these guys trying to kill him and then he ends up dying in one of the rarest ways to die possible haha.

Noz03 said:
I don't think so, I don't think even them craft sons are capable of taking down airplanes :) Unless you are thinking it was just a freak accident. That'd be funny, all these guys trying to kill him and then he ends up dying in one of the rarest ways to die possible haha.

Yea not implying the sons did it but just a freak accident. It got me wondering because why would that be on the television in her room? I mean like why would sutter put that on as opposed to anything else that could be on tv. I just think there is a reason haha

Back