So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a hall pass to brew today so my wife could spend time with her mom. My impromptu beer, a Baltic Porter which will be my biggest brew yet clocking in at 20.5lbs of grain for a 5 gallon batch :drunk:

Strike water heating up now.

Brewed ed haus pale ale. This weekend. hop aroma smells lovely coming from airlock. Probably be ready same as my Dreadnaught clone. Anyone add citra to dry hop on ed haus recipe.

ill be brewing a jai lai ipa clone.mmmmmmm. thinking about it makes me thirsty. i wish i had access to this brew all year round. unfortunately i only drink this beer once a year. when im under the sun in florida

will be brewing jamil's dark mild ( 10 gallons ), my favorite apa recipe ( 10 gallons ), and a dunkleweizen ( 5 gallons ). wife will be at a baby shower, so all day to myself. 6 lbs hops come in from hopsdirect tomorrow :D

ill be brewing a jai lai ipa clone.mmmmmmm. thinking about it makes me thirsty. i wish i had access to this brew all year round. unfortunately i only drink this beer once a year. when im under the sun in florida

Care to share the recipe? I love this beer - and the hunahpu.

Going to do a batch or two of my Irish stout this weekend. Going to try it two ways, both with and without oatmeal. Anyone have any experience with doing a big mash to get two batches worth of wort out and then steeping something to add to one? I'd like for them to be as close as possible apart from the oatmeal, and adding the oatmeal after the initial mash seems the best way. Here's hoping it works!

I don't know what it's gonna be, but it'll be something. Maybe Yooper's 60 min or Dead Guy...maybe BM's Centennial Blonde I've been putting off. Oh yea, but TheJadedDog's Wee Heavy needs to be made soon so it can age for this fall....

SO MANY CHOICES!!! :drunk:

I will be brewing my first batch this weekend, an amber ale. That is if I can hold back my excitement and don't end up staying up all night tonight and doing it instead.

Just doing projects this weekend, inbetween my work schedule. I need to bottle 16 gal, continue to modify my IC, de-label more bottles, and pick up some supplies.

It may be a few weeks until I brew again...

Well, it's not the weekend, but it sure feels like it. Just doughed in on my first batch in ~2 months. 2.5 gal of a simple IPA, 2-row, c-50-60 and victory, bittered with horizon and bursted w/columbus for the last 15 min. :rockin:

My last final is tomorrow, and I want to brew after that, even though I just brewed this weekend. I think it'll be better for my yeast re-pitching schedule if I wait another week or two. I'll be able to brew just about whenever I want this summer!

I hope to brew again on Sunday if I get back from the lake in time. My third try at a Kolsch. This one will use Perle for bittering and Tett for some minor flavoring. The previous two batches used Tradition and Hersbrucker. Also upped the Global Kolsch malt on this one to around 60% from 25%. Really liked the taste of it.

I hope to get this one brewed, lagered, and kegged for a neighborhood deck party in mid July.

Jalepeno Ale i believe-this Friday maybe cayenne instead.Whatever good peppers i can find.

Back to back brewing with my neighbor. I'm going first with a big APA, then him with an American wheat. Big brew day!

Made a jalepeno ale.I reused the peppers after the wort boil,and put them in an almost used up jar of jalepenos i already had in the fridge-i just made them taste better! They made a nice addition to my jimmyjohns turkey avacodo sandwich earlier.I hope Marris otter as a a base will make a decent ale with jalapeno:confused:

I'm starting a banana wine right now. On Sunday I'll be brewing an American Bock. (my recipe)

Ok - so I'm pretty sure I'm doing Yooper's Banana Wine and AZ IPA's Raspberry Melomel.

It'll be 2014 before I am able to post these in the "What are you drinking now" thread.

But it's worth it... :mug:

Wife's job sucks so my Saturday brew day got rescheduled...to Friday night! Dragged out the rig at 8:40 pm, dragged it back in at 3 am. All grain Columbus APA. OG 1.056, ~50 IBU, 18.5 liters in the primary.

Still expecting my neighbor to do his Honey Wheat Ale at my place tomorrow.

G'night from ATL. I'm done!

Brewed an amber ale yesterday. It is the same beer I made for my very first brew. Slight tweaks this time now that I know a little more. This beer went over very well with all that tried it. Its NB kit

Back