So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewing orange cream ale, putting together a Woodchuck Amber clone and helping SWMBO brew her first batch ever. She chose a Strawberry Honey Wheat. I hope she catches the brew bug too! Been trying to get her to try brewing for 3 years now!

Brewing an amber ale this weekend. Also gonna finish my mash tun, and build an immersion chiller so I can do an AG cilantro, cascade IPA next weekend.

Brewing two 15 Gallon batched tomorrow. A blonde ale and the "what shortage ipa" from rebel brewer. Looks like an 8 hour brew day

Going to brew something, not sure what... Heading to a friends to help celebrate his birthday, so I'll use his AG setup..... Gotta think of something

been drinking session beers the last three kegs and it time for a nice IPA just not sure on the recipe yet but something in the 6.5 to 7.5 ABV range. :)

Im going to try and brew a Loose Cannon clone on sun! just sampled my last attempt at this beer that I brewed 3 weeks ago,gonna dry hop it tomorrow. It is dead on. Very xcited!!

Looks like 3 batches this week. Earlier in the week I did a 6 gallon batch of cream of 3 crops. Tonight I did a Blue Moon (original) clone. Tomorrow is the homebrew group brew, so a brown ale (not sure which one my LHBS is doing).

I'm more of an IPA guy, but I did the cream of 3 crops and the Blue Moon clone for some easy drinking batches (mostly for friends). Kegged a Ballast Point Sculpin IPA earlier in the week (currently dry hopping, just started to chill it tonight), racked to keg a Kabe's secret APA (needs to dry hop for a bit), and bottled a dozen or so bottles each from two kegs I had on tap (LakeFront IPA and a Nugget based session hoppy APA) to make space for the Ballast Point.

Time for a beer (or two).

Already got the makings for an 11g Centennial Blonde, and got the equipment cleaned and ready to go. morning shows up, i fire up the brewery :D

IIPA on Sunday. A few months back I got a couple of buddies involved and they pooled together to buy some gear. It's fun to do extract brews from time to time.

Im brewing my 1st batch on sat! Brewing Northern Brewers Honey Weizen. Happy homebrewing day!

Just got done with a Ed Wort haus pale ale. Hit all my numbers dead on with 80% efficiency.

I don't know why other than Ed Worts Haus Pale is a perfect recipe, but I can always count on that being right around 80% as well. We might be crushing simillarly. ALWAYS a great beer, Always a crowd pleaser!

I'm making Ed Worts Haus Pale with my old man, this is our second all grain brew. Spent 30 minutes looking for the kettle lid... found it by accident behind a book shelf. o_O

Edit: This was suppose to be the first all grain recipe we were going to do, but I decided to go with my own original Scottish Export 80/-, just to make it more interesting. Water temp is at 58°c, so it's almost time for the grain bag.

Just killed a corny of peat smoked porter, did not last a week. Now on to Irish blonde ale. A little young but still good. I'll have to keg my pilsner sooner or later.

Batch sparging some grain for a Simcoe/Centennial partial mash IPA right now. First time using a cooler mash tun and my new 11 gallon pot. Exciting stuff. Boil to begin shortly!

Avery Kaiser (Imperial Oktoberfest) clone. Just kegged my regular Oktoberfest this morning and using one of the cakes for this monster. 40 minutes into the 2 hour boil....

Belgian wit with t58 to celebrate home brew day!

image-4102713979.jpg

I'm brewing my first batch of the year tomorrow. An IPA I hope will turn out kinda like Ninkasi Total Domination.

Decided last minute to brew a Cream Ale extract kit in honor of National Homebrew Day. Throwing in all the partial hop packs I have in the freezer - Kitchen Sink Cream Ale!

I just picked up the ingredients for a lime spelt saison. Think bud light lime with way more character.

I'm not brewing this weekend, but I did decide to finally splurge and get a keg set up. The decision was probably influenced by having 10 gallons in fermenters that needed to come out and a party in 2 weeks. There was no way I could have it ready in bottles for the party.

5 gallons of a Bohemian Lager and 5 gallons of a Hefewizen. Looking forward to tasting them later this week.

CharlesKelley said:
I'm not brewing this weekend, but I did decide to finally splurge and get a keg set up. The decision was probably influenced by having 10 gallons in fermenters that needed to come out and a party in 2 weeks. There was no way I could have it ready in bottles for the party.

5 gallons of a Bohemian Lager and 5 gallons of a Hefewizen. Looking forward to tasting them later this week.

Nice. I think a keg setup is one of the most enjoyable purchases i have made.

The smash that was made this morning blew the lid off the fermented! It wasn't my batch, and not at my house...lol. he was learning all grain, and boy, I guess I made them yeast happy!

Newberry Märzenbier will begin it's life at around 0700 tomorrow...I am looking forward to it!

Bottled a cherry stout; uploaded a picture I'm using for bottle labels and ordered a couple sets of labels (one specifically for said stout and a 'generic' for a couple of future bottled batches).

What's this ed haus pale ale I keep seeing POP up. How's recipe & comments. Must be good is it a small brewery beer or personal recipe? Wanted to brew zombie dust this weekend but brew help was committed to something else. We will be brewing alpha king next weekend. Then maybe zombie dust unless someone talks me into. Ed haus pale. Cheers

I'm mid-chill on a 10 gallon batch of Pale Ale heavily hopped with a buddy's homegrown Mt Hood, Crystal & Tettnanger hops

6 gallons of saison... boiling now. 3g will be fermented with brett-c and the other 3g gets a wild yeast captured out of my moms backyard last year.

I was unable to brew on NHD as I had to help the girlfriend move some furniture. I ended up twisting my ankle while moving a couch.

Today I'm hobbling along and brewing up a storm. I racked my cranberry melomel off the mulling spices and oak chips I racked it onto last weekend, and I have to say it's coming along very nicely and is already pretty clear.

I'm just finishing up brewing a variation of a citrus wheat that I got from the recipe database. This is my first time brewing beer without a kit, so far it's going well. :mug:

Back