So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making an apricot wheat on Saturday. I've got a ton of fresh fruit from the neighbors tree sitting in the freezer. Now I just have to decide, to pasturize or not? I guess I also have to decide on whether to add 5 lbs or 10.

Brewing my Belgium Wit on Sunday. Will be a good day to test my pre-chiller.

Brewed first ever batch last weekend (NB Caribou Slobber).

Aiming to brew the Chinook IPA kit this weekend. (and possibly hit up my LHBS for a porter/stout kit.)

I'm always brewing big beers. DIPA, RIS, BGSA, etc. haven't brewed "beer" since the first one I made from a kit. This weekend I'm brewing a 5.5% 40 IBU APA. Beer!

Have my first double header on Saturday. Making a Blue Moon Clone(for friends) and making a Pumpkin Ale.. Gonna be a long day for sure..

tally350z said:
Have my first double header on Saturday. Making a Blue Moon Clone(for friends) and making a Pumpkin Ale.. Gonna be a long day for sure..

Sounds like fun to me, I always love double batch days. Not thinkin just dial in and rock out!

No brewing, just bottling my RIS on Sunday. I probably won't brew for about a month maybe?I might start brewing smaller batches 3G, or get another fermented bucket. I think I'll need to brew up a imperial pumpkin ale for November, and an IIPA for the fall as well...ok I'm getting ahead of myself.

Kegging my British Bitter tonight and Brewing a 15 gallon batch of my Extra Pale Ale tomorrow morning. Excited since this will be my first 15g brew with my large kettle.

Me and my brewing Crackers (Mike Berbiglia) are brewing up a 20g run of Trippel that we are going to hop in the Three Floyd's Gumball Head style. Then turn ten of it sour for fun just to see what happens. Cause if it is good you don't want to have to wait long for more. I love ten gal trial batches! Oh and one of my Cracker friends went to Cali and brought back Beer we get to dive into that.

I just made 2 cups of wort that I'm fermenting with brewers yeast for a couple loaves of spent grain bread that I'm going to bake today... I think that counts as brewing still!

I'd planned on going to Jersey this weekend, but ended up with other obligations here on Saturday. The upside is that I might be able to brew Sunday. So I might crank out a strawberry blonde.

I'll be brewing "Quare Bungle Rye" (an Irish Red with rye) bright and early tomorrow! It has been just about a month since I was able to brew last, so am very much looking forward to it!

Big few days for brewing:
Today - Oatmeal Brown Porter
Sunday - The Innkeeper (british Bitter)
Monday - Oktoberfest and Helles

All 6.5 gallon batches

I'm brewing an Oktoberfest style Marzen today. I started this morning at 6:30AM with an acid rest at 99 degrees. One protein rest, one beta rest, an alpha rest, a mash out and three decoctions later, I'm finally boiling, and it's now after 2pm. Oooompah!

If my ingredients come tomorrow from rebel brewer, I will be brewing a pale ale on Sunday. If not, I will just bottle my ipa that has been in the secondary with 3 ounces of cascades for the last 13 days.

Brewing 20gallons of hef...
Love drinking hef in the summer, plus its a quick turnaround..
Igotsand

Got a AG BIAB planned for a Yeungling Ale Clone. Plus got to bottle the brown Ale that has pretty much fermented out. It has been 14 days in the primary. Not going to secondary, just a careful racking into the bottling bucket. Mmmmm Beeer

Mashing in a Pliny the elder clone tonight. Starting a little late here in Boston, but you have to brew when you get the time. Cheers!

My Piney Pale Ale is up for a remake tomorrow.

2-row, vienna, dash of victory, dash of gambrinus honey. Ounce of warrior, ounce of citra, half an ounce of simcoe. It's one of my favourites.

Brewing a Saison on my back porch in a thunderstorm. Made my own syrup from SnickASaurusRex's thread here on HBT. The recipe is a modified version of azscoob's Cottage House Saison using medium amber syrup instead of orange blossom honey and galena hops instead of Sorachi Ace, which I couldn't find.

AUEnder said:
Brewing a Saison on my back porch in a thunderstorm. Made my own syrup from SnickASaurusRex's thread here on HBT. The recipe is a modified version of azscoob's Cottage House Saison using medium amber syrup instead of orange blossom honey and galena hops instead of Sorachi Ace, which I couldn't find.

Thunderstorms? Sweet brag bro. We haven't had rain in months.

Back