So I'm going to Vegas tomorrow...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stickshaker

Reaction score
And I wanna go see Carrot top. Tickets are $50 at the Luxor site, and more at ticket outlets. I keep reading reviews where people say "I got tickets online for 30 bucks..." Where are these magical online places?

I can't help you with online, but there are a couple of places that you can get cheap tickets for that nights shows. You have to wait in line a bit and are limited to whatever's available, but you might be able get a good deal. Last time I was out there we got a great deal and I'm pretty sure they have Carrot Top tickets there.

I know there's one at the Fashion show mall next to Treasure Island and i think theres one by the M&M place near MGM.

Thanks! I remember seeing that ticket place by the M&M place last time. I figured they would jack the price up, though. Makes sense about buying the day of...

There is also a 'same-day' ticket place at Town Square. Sometimes the same-day prices are better than the locals discounts.

Back