So I just had an interesting experience with a woman...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn... I've been sitting here for 5 minutes trying to come up with the right "beware of gushers" joke...

Oh well... I guess my quick witted college days are behind me.

Hahaha, yeah, I'm well aware. Made a few of those in the past, was interesting. I'll leave it up to you to decide which one I'm referring to.

I'll hook up with her some other time, if not later on.

Like, she might even LIKE like you! :ban:

We have strange chemistry. She's jumped me on the street before (jumped on me) and I've returned the favor by picking her up and carrying her the opposite direction that she was going on another occasion. These are the random encounters we've had. I remember she almost spilled her drink she had on someone. She told me it was intended to be spilled on me. :cool: Went all over the sidewalk instead.

Dude, she digs you. At least ask her out for drinks or a movie (do the kids still do that???)...btw I'm watching Letterman and wondering why Kiefer Sutherland is wearing a dress and combat boots....

I remember she almost spilled her drink she had on someone. She told me it was intended to be spilled on me. :cool: Went all over the sidewalk instead.

An excuse for her to help clean ya up hhmm... ;)

She digs ya man. Take her to a movie or sounds like shes into pubs. Good luck man. :mug:

Not that into her. She's not the kind of person who'd be into a movie or "date" setting I don't think. She's just one of those flirty girls. Nothing to crap your pants over. If I could remember her name, I could probably scrounge up a picture.

Not that into her. She's not the kind of person who'd be into a movie or "date" setting I don't think. She's just one of those flirty girls. Nothing to crap your pants over. If I could remember her name, I could probably scrounge up a picture.

Perfect. No need for a movie or date or any of that crap. Just sex for fun. Sounds awesome!

You have no idea how painful this is for your older brethren. We are collectively slapping you in the face. Go to Costco, get yourself a pallet of condoms and use them all.

You have no idea how painful this is for your older brethren. We are collectively slapping you in the face. Go to Costco, get yourself a pallet of condoms and use them all.

Already got condoms up the butt, they give em' out free here in the dorms. Or, they use to until all of the CA's got fired for underage drinking lol.

It's okay. It's every man's destiny to look back at his prime time and agonize over what he shoulda, coulda.

Even if you made all that **** up to get her to come back later in the evening, you did the right thing :D

Bullcrap! If he did the right thing she would be back in her own room by now. She would be sobbing uncontrollably while feeling cheap, frustrated and disappointed. Do you actually KNOW anything about women?

If this chick is throwing herself at him like he eludes, she's either a big "beautiful", he's in Jr High, or got the ghey and doesn't know it yet.

Not that there's anything wrong with any of that.

What is wrong with kids these days?
With their morals and all.
You are not supposed to have them until instructed so by SWMBO.

DOOOOOOOOOOOD!
chick is digging you
as much as you say she aint your thing, you're digging her too

just get it over with already, before somebody else does

What is wrong with kids these days?
With their morals and all.
You are not supposed to have them until instructed so by SWMBO.

I'm actually closer to a nihilist than anything else.

u should have porked her

In due-time

DOOOOOOOOOOOD!
chick is digging you
as much as you say she aint your thing, you're digging her too

just get it over with already, before somebody else does

Trust me, someone else already has. lol. She's a strange person and hangs out with a lot of wagras/wiggers, "gangsters", and the like. She seems get in to drugs pretty often.

I'm more into sexual stuff for the connection and experiences between the two people. Given, I think that'd be an interesting experience and a funny story, can't say much more than that. I'm pretty introverted and don't care about sensation-seeking and all that. Can't say I'm a "wussy" or gay or any other of those terms you thrown out there. Just don't care about sex as much as the average male.

Don't let that stop yah! When a new g/f would do something to blow my mind I would want to laugh and say, "Who taught you that! I want to shake his hand and send a thank you card!"

Man, I'd have a lot of thank you cards then. I don't have a huge ego in many things, but one of the two or three things is definitely pleasure/sex-related.

This thread makes me want to drive out there, hit you, bang the girl, get drunk with said girl and bang again then drive home to have some brew.

Not knocking your morals or your reasons for not doing anything, but really it is college and when I was in college well.... I am just lucky to not have any diseases.

This thread makes me want to drive out there, hit you, bang the girl, get drunk with said girl and bang again then drive home to have some brew.

Not knocking your morals or your reasons for not doing anything, but really it is college and when I was in college well.... I am just lucky to not have any diseases.

I'd bro-fist you if you did that. ***** has to earn the privilege to experience/sleep with David Steel.

Mr. Steele go get her. Then you can write about your experiences in in the Penthouse Forum. But remember you must use the classic first line of any Penthouse story; "I never thought it would happen to me".:ban::ban:

I'd bro-fist you if you did that. ***** has to earn the privilege to experience/sleep with David Steel.

That is an instant classic line. You should put that on a business card.

:mug:

Good on you all around. I see no point in forcing sexual relations. If it happens, great. If not, well, it probably wasn't going to anyway.

That is an instant classic line. You should put that on a business card.

:mug:

Good on you all around. I see no point in forcing sexual relations. If it happens, great. If not, well, it probably wasn't going to anyway.

I've got a legacy (and a mythos) here at NIU. I've got a following. I am the master of brutal honesty, flatulence, and chauvinism. That may help to explain the "mythos". Yeah, I've got some kid wanting to write a comic book about me, "The Mythos of David Steel".

Back