So I just had an interesting experience with a woman...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Print out this thread. Put it somewhere safe. Take it out and read it 20 years from now. Try not to slit your wrists.

Good story- waiting for the part where you boned her. She was ripe for the pickin.

i have yet to see rubbers "by-the-pallet" at costco?

you know, it is a great line. you meet a girl and it's time to meat her... so im like "i gotta tell you something.. ive never done this before" then i get such a response as... "i'll show you!". cha ching! no work and all play!

When you say she's "not your type" does that mean shes ugly or you're afraid she'll give you a little brettanmyces? :mug:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, the second one. She's an interesting lad, but I'm not into "gangsta" wigger girls that flirt with everyone for one reason or another and the cops are chasing for drugs. Not the first on my list.

She's an interesting lad,

:eek::eek: Glad I never had those surprises to worry about when I was in college :drunk::D But seriously, this whole post is making me feel old right now. I'm about to turn 32 and just thinking how sophomoric all this is: I'm so past the college days. If you want to save that awesome homebrew for a girl that deserves it, that's your right. Though admittedly, I was never so much of a beer geek when I was in college to have tried to tell a chick the correct serving temperature for a stout!

the car always phukking stalls,

and the seat cushions got a big rip

so a spring always pokes the balls. (ouch ouch ouch)

plus the doorlocks are busted,

i got to use a phukking coat hanger. (what a pain in his ass)

and if a girlie ever sees my car,

theres no chance i'll ever bang her. (he'll never ever get the pussie)

hey shut up!

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember the days of kicking the girls out of my room if they didnt want to sleep with me or this one girl just wanted me to spoon her. Dude she might be freaky and might teach you a thing or two. Never pass on a piece of a$$

Already got condoms up the butt...
At least we understand the issue now. (yes I made an immature gay joke)

This is all I'm sayin' to Mr. Steele and his views on sex.... :rockin:
You got the approval of a 45 year old woman on your sex life while being a guy in college. Are you seeing the problem yet?

Never pass on a piece of a$$
Unless there is a 90% chance that the piece of ass will be passing something onto you as well! I've never been so hard up for girls that I couldn't have some sort of filter.
Filters are necessary, but the OP's tone about the girl has changed drastically since we started giving him crap. It is not about being chivalrous or her being nasty or you being some "legend":rolleyes:
You is just too shy.

Filters are necessary, but the OP's tone about the girl has changed drastically since we started giving him crap. It is not about being chivalrous or her being nasty or you being some "legend":rolleyes:
You is just too shy.

I'm not shy, just honest. Post was meant to be a funny beer-related story with a little tweaks here and there to give it a good giggle-factor. I tried to go with it the best as I could, but I've already gotten lazy and dropped it.

Spoilers: I am not interested in wigger whores who come to my room to complain about how the cops keep getting her for drugs. More than anything, I was amused by myself for not giving her the beer that she originally came up for; more of an "lolownd" type of thing.

I admire the OP's take on this with one exception.

After 26 years of marriage I wish I'd had fewer partners rather than more. I never caught anything but back in the late 70's/early 80's STD's, while not uncommon, were certainly not ubiquitous like they are now.
Back then chlamydia and HPV were fairly rare; herpes was the big scare and we were just starting to hear about AIDS.

The exception? If you're not going to fish, then cut bait. Stop fooling around with this chick. She wants to jump you and you're leading her on.
Just my opinion and it's worth what you paid. You do what you want.

I admire the OP's take on this with one exception.

After 26 years of marriage I wish I'd had fewer partners rather than more. I never caught anything but back in the late 70's/early 80's STD's, while not uncommon, were certainly not ubiquitous like they are now.
Back then chlamydia and HPV were fairly rare; herpes was the big scare and we were just starting to hear about AIDS.

The exception? If you're not going to fish, then cut bait. Stop fooling around with this chick. She wants to jump you and you're leading her on.
Just my opinion and it's worth what you paid. You do what you want.

Not at all, women that like to be flirty like getting positive feedback. I've thought of several reasons to why she acts the way she does fro ma psychological standpoint and I've come to 3 different conclusions, none of which would matter what so ever to my putting her down or bringing her up (in a matter of speaking). Just giving her reinforcement, which boosts her self-esteem and self worth. But I assure you, most of the time, I just ignore her or **** with her just for fun. I'd be more worried about the opposite, really.

Giving three different excuses just makes your insecurity incredibly obvious. You'd actually feel a lot better if you went and banged this broad. You'd see it wasn't such a big deal.

Giving three different excuses just makes your insecurity incredibly obvious. You'd actually feel a lot better if you went and banged this broad. You'd see it wasn't such a big deal.

I loled. Says the single 27 year old woman. I'm pretty baffled at the response from the majority of the people here.

I say Brew beer, when beer is done, Chill and have a party. Invite her and tell her to bring lots of women friends or cool people. Have fun, dont neccessiarly bone her but enjoy the company and the sharing of good beer. Man if I had been brewing in college then I would have been dynamite. A brewer in College is a golden ticket. Use it to get to other parties and build up some fame. Or to be Infamous.

At the very least use it to build up networking for when you are OUT of college.
Here's a tip, KEEP all your numbers, names and the like. You never know when someone will be your next boss or even someone that can introduce you to your next boss.

"That creative Beer brewing guy" Is much better than "That Guy"

Use your tallents to get you remembered in a good way.

Who knows, you may even meet a love of your life through your friendship with her.

Party with a purpose but don't look like it. Hey, maybe you can even get her or others through her to help subsidize your brewing. Don't ask for people to buy the beer but rather donate for materials for making beer to keep legal. It isn't illegal to give alcohol away to those over 21 at a party. It is also not illegal for people to buy you grains or bottles or yeast or even equipment. Barter is great.

Have fun. I know a bunch of chicks that were great fun as friends but I cetianly wouldn't bone in college. Sometimes chicks attach meanings to it that you don't want. Nothing worse than having a puppy follow you around when you are trying to get with another chick that you ARE interested in more. Women are crazy jelous, sometimes even in college.

But heck, have fun and post pics.

Dude, you should have manned up. this post has made me laugh all day, showed it to a couple of people,

SWMBO--> "so this guy is most likely still a virgin and would like to keep it that way so nothing comes between him and his homebrew...what a ******"

HAHA

I say Brew beer, when beer is done, Chill and have a party. Invite her and tell her to bring lots of women friends or cool people. Have fun, dont neccessiarly bone her but enjoy the company and the sharing of good beer. Man if I had been brewing in college then I would have been dynamite. A brewer in College is a golden ticket. Use it to get to other parties and build up some fame. Or to be Infamous.

At the very least use it to build up networking for when you are OUT of college.
Here's a tip, KEEP all your numbers, names and the like. You never know when someone will be your next boss or even someone that can introduce you to your next boss.

"That creative Beer brewing guy" Is much better than "That Guy"

Use your tallents to get you remembered in a good way.

Who knows, you may even meet a love of your life through your friendship with her.

Party with a purpose but don't look like it. Hey, maybe you can even get her or others through her to help subsidize your brewing. Don't ask for people to buy the beer but rather donate for materials for making beer to keep legal. It isn't illegal to give alcohol away to those over 21 at a party. It is also not illegal for people to buy you grains or bottles or yeast or even equipment. Barter is great.

Have fun. I know a bunch of chicks that were great fun as friends but I cetianly wouldn't bone in college. Sometimes chicks attach meanings to it that you don't want. Nothing worse than having a puppy follow you around when you are trying to get with another chick that you ARE interested in more. Women are crazy jelous, sometimes even in college.

But heck, have fun and post pics.

lol, thanks for the tip but I don't enter the party atmosphere. Too much idiots and I have no tolerance for non-intellectuals. I would fire bomb a few frat houses, though. Going on, I wouldn't waste my money on giving people free beer, especially beer they cannot appreciate. If I did anything, I'd probably do a parti-gyle with 3rd running of 2-3 different beers and mix it together and throw some table sugar in at as a subtle F you to all the BMC drinkers. I hang out with a group of 10 or so people and drink on the weekends. Party atmospheres are for extroverts and those constantly seeking reinforcement and atmosphere of society so they can change themselves accordingly. Now, for the girls, I hate wiggers/wagras, orange bitches, and extreme druggies. I know that is all she could possibly bring to a "party" other than a bunch of drug dealers and "gangsters". If I had all those people in one room, I'd probably poison the beer to do mankind a favor. In my opinion, those who need the "party" college atmosphere are extremely weak individuals. I'll stick to my group of educated friends.

I'm only attracted to independent and intelligent women.

Not at all, women that like to be flirty like getting positive feedback. I've thought of several reasons to why she acts the way she does fro ma psychological standpoint and I've come to 3 different conclusions, none of which would matter what so ever to my putting her down or bringing her up (in a matter of speaking). Just giving her reinforcement, which boosts her self-esteem and self worth. But I assure you, most of the time, I just ignore her or **** with her just for fun. I'd be more worried about the opposite, really.

I am going to agree with you on your assessment as I have known and hooked up with similar women in college and after ( when I wore a younger man's clothes that is) The fact that she is the loud, boisterous and gangsta type does imply that there are self esteem issues. People that lack self confidence latch onto or adopt an identity that is perceived as edgy or out there as a means to mask insecurities. Just on $.02

Dude, you should have manned up. this post has made me laugh all day, showed it to a couple of people,

SWMBO--> "so this guy is most likely still a virgin and would like to keep it that way so nothing comes between him and his homebrew...what a ******"

HAHA

I loled, pretty good. I've had a good share of sexual deviance. It's great stuff, if you have someone worth while.

The girl looked something like this:
wineblond-1.jpg

Edit: except somehow trashier than this

HAHA

I love your wife.

Best post in this thread.

davesteel: For the good of the HBT community you must get a real photo of the female in question and post it. Just tell her that some guys on the internet heard about her and want to see what she looks like.

davesteel: For the good of the HBT community you must get a real photo of the female in question and post it. Just tell her that some guys on the internet heard about her and want to see what she looks like.

Wouldn't bother my ass to do that, I'll get one the next time I see her and post it in the original post whenever I see her next. She has my number, I don't have hers. I'll tell her exactly what you said and lol at her reaction.

Right, as a guy the best way to start any conversation is "so there is this website"

:lol:

I was at a bar with the staff of one of my boards, and a girl asked one of the guys how we knew each other, that was his answer. The look she gave us was priceless. I am still pretty sure he took her home though, he has some magic.

Back