CBD Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redrocker652002

Reaction score
OK, so I am in Oregon looking for retirement property and my wife and I went to have dinner at a place in Prineville. I asked the server what IPA she recommends and she brings it out. Not a bad beer honestly. But in her other hand she gives me a small sampling of something. She asks me to give it a try and see what I think. OK, I am in. I smell it, and damn it smells horrible. Very skunk like. That should have been my first clue. But, never shying away from free, I take a drink. It was, by far, the worst beer I have ever tasted. It was horrid. I ask her what it was. She laughs and says it was CBD beer. OMG, it was by far the worst beer I have ever tasted. I told her, please for the love of all that is beer, don't serve that to anybody else. She laughed and said the pot heads in town like it, but nobody else did. I laughed and said, gee I wonder why. LOL. Anyway, I thought it was a funny story. Enjoy RR

When I boil hops they have a funk that reminds me of weed. But thankfully it mellows out as the beer ferments.

Do you brew your own?

No, I am not into it. My brother enjoys a joint, so he might dig it. It was just funny how bad it really tasted, but the lady said that guys in the town like it. It was horrid LOL.

Back