Single infusion --a bunch of bull ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow thanx guys for chiming in. I feel like I have learned a sh--t load in the last 20 min reading all this. I was amazed to leave it last nite at 3 responces and check back in tonight with 44. Thats why I love this place. Thanx, Dude, Kai, Pastor, Cheese and those of you who contributed to this little talk. I am going to pick my neighbors brain when we brew. He's bringing a 2 barrel system over. Gonna use my Banjo Burners. we'll see how it goes. By the way he HAS brewed SI mashes and just prefers the end result of a decoction mashed beer.
Cheers and happy Mashing too all.

I have been doing single infusions for my batches, but I did a thick decoction at the end of my last mash, which was for a roggenbier. That beer is so flavorful that I am interested in doing the same decoction at the end of some of my next several mashes in order to see how it affects other styles that I'm more familiar with. So far, I'm impressed with the results.

Yeah---- 60 gal(2 barrel) portable system ! Small 2''x2'' stands with rollers. Just tall enough for a burner to fit under. Flat bed toyota tacoma + 3 SS barrels = Portable. I havn't seen it yet but the idea has me drooling. I like my 10 gal system for ease though. would rather have 10 gal of beer I didnt like than 60. But it sounds pretty cool.
Cheers

Okay... :off:

So
I just check in after doing a doulble header AG brew today and decided to catch up on my threads.

I know good and well that I had posts to this thread and subsequent replies to my post (as confirmed by emails in my inbox) but now they're gone.

Mod's? Did get censored? What's up.

Latest posts

Back