Simple control panel/wiring diagram

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadkarol

Reaction score
I'm looking for a wiring diagram for a very simple control panel. I'm just needing two switches for two pumps and two or three digital temp displays. Anyone know of anywhere to find a wiring diagram?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Got this of 2nobledogsbrewing.com and it worked out great for me.

1398651728533.jpg

Honestly, if you plan on wiring up your own control panel, you should learn how to draw up an electrical schematic.

Be safe and understand what you are doing rather than just following directions that might not be specific to your needs

Honestly, if you plan on wiring up your own control panel, you should learn how to draw up an electrical schematic.

Be safe and understand what you are doing rather than just following directions that might not be specific to your needs

+1. If you don't have a complete understanding of what your wiring up how do you know you won't kill yourself? I would suggest searching around HBT and looking at other people's wiring diagrams and then try coming up with your own. Then post it on here to get feedback.

I think I'll go off the electricbrewery.com model and just not include the heating element, timers, and volt meter portions. I know what I want, but basically wanted to see if anyone else has done the same already.

I think I'll go off the electricbrewery.com model and just not include the heating element, timers, and volt meter portions. I know what I want, but basically wanted to see if anyone else has done the same already.

Have you checked out the PJ Diagrams thread? He does a lot of simple wiring diagrams on a frequent basis, they are collected in that thread :).

Back