Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my beautiful swmbo, excuse the ugly dude to the left...

image-3833211928.jpg

This is us at magic hat brewery. She's a beer fan, but loves her ciders.

image-4175139637.jpg

Here's my beautiful baby. She also knows how to brew. Did her first ag a couple months ago. Its nice planning vacays cause they are always beercations. The pic is at Jolly Pumpkin. She looks mad cause I said no more truffle fries and La Roja lol. We had so many more breweries to hit that day!

ForumRunner_20131217_034508.jpg

image-114157069.jpg

Heres my fiance, taken earlier this summer. Shes not a beer drinker (damn, ALMOST perfect ;) ), but she a huge help as my go-fer when i forget to have a bunch of stuff ready on brew day lol.

Here is my wife again :mug: we're all just hanging on the couch, but the picture of my son cracks me up.
"Really dad? Another picture? thats like 424 today...." i entitle it "Bjorn is tired of your crap"
IMG_20131216_202729_zps3b4b99c5.jpg

Here is my wife again :mug: we're all just hanging on the couch, but the picture of my son cracks me up.
"Really dad? Another picture? thats like 424 today...." i entitle it "Bjorn is tired of your crap"

Nice. Cant wait to have my own in June! Be gratefull for healthy child man. Not to be taken for granted. Blessed!

Wife is lovely, child is adorable... but I gotta ask because its bugging me, is that her tongue or a potato chip??

Thanks for the compliments, guys! The stache was a hockey playoff stache cuz work wont let me grow a beard and i just kept it ever since. And the fiance IS a nurse! Love seeing her in her scrubs.

[QUOTE
She actually LIKES the way the house smells while I'm brewing a batch!![/QUOTE]

Smells like barley in the morning.. My Wife loves that smell also.

Wife is lovely, child is adorable... but I gotta ask because its bugging me, is that her tongue or a potato chip??

Pretty sure it was a starburst or a goober. can't really recall off the top of my head, but she sticks with the snacks she loves, doesn't vary much haha.

This is a picture from about a year ago. She loves drinking the beer but refuses to help me brew it. I got an extract kit she thought sounded good to cut down on time and I got her to help a little. What a sport :)ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390142328.288433.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390488168.981156.jpg

The wife and boy (aka, the one who really calls the shots). Another yr or so and he'll be my brewers apprentice.

do you have a professional photographer following you around, those are some really good pics

One of our really close friends is a photographer. She trades photo shoots with my wife for tutoring their daughter (my wife is a teacher). She has basically shot all of our lives together.

Here are some more...with credit on them. :mug: I'll try to dig some more up sometime, she's shot a few birthdays and our Kustaka Celebration every year.

Family-Photography-Plymouth-WI.jpg

1377310_10153349401315654_82450471_n.jpg

Not a tight loop at all.
30453_10150200485520654_8368208_n.jpg

One of our really close friends is a photographer. She trades photo shoots with my wife for tutoring their daughter (my wife is a teacher). She has basically shot all of our lives together.

Those are wonderful photos, I imagine you and your family will appreciate them quite a lot a few decades from now!

My better half.
6380_1186419908250_1428028_n.jpg

Here we go last year after the second baby.

185537_10150415371482178_5210350_n.jpg

congrats!:mug: Not to be taken for granted. I married in March 2013 and my wife is pregnant with my first (girl)-just found out- going in May-JUne. Its amazing and surreal. Your really Adam Sandler, aren't you! Ha.Ha.

Thank you and congratulations!

More like Andy Pettitte than Adam Sandler. :D

Back