Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The little one.

174298d1390509433-show-us-your-swmbo-v__72a4.jpg

Ya, it's cold out der, eh!

congrats!:mug: Not to be taken for granted. I married in March 2013 and my wife is pregnant with my first (girl)-just found out- going in May-JUne. Its amazing and surreal.

Congrats man! it's an exhaustive experience so far... but it's worth every damn second... and my son isn't even 3 months yet :fro:

Left when he did :(

That is what sucks about being a college fan. They come in, get you all excited and then disappear. Quentin Richardson was the guy who sold me my season tickets, even though I am nearly 10 years older than him (I was a grad student when he was ripping it up in Chicago).

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391041727.238098.jpgmy 2 fave people in the whole world....growing up too fast!.....a few years away from stealing my wine though!ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391041856.330502.jpgThese 2 are pretty cute too!ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391042004.259443.jpgBoys and their toys!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Last June SWMBO and I did a long weekend trip to the beweries up in country Victoria (Aust).

Here is a selfie of us at Black Dog brewery
And another of SWMBO enjoying lunch at Bright Brewery.

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

Us drunk after drinking around the world at epcot. Lol. She got me into this obsession and she's getting into brewing cider as she's from England. I told her be ready to be consumed.

1391818646247.jpg

You guys have it all wrong. Marry an ugly woman and she'll forgive you all your faults.

"If you wanna be happy for the rest of you're life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
So from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you."
What's funny is a friend of mine had that song played at his wedding as a joke. :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392757994.569438.jpg

Love her to death and she keeps me on my toes. Plus she loves beer so it's all good

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392783228.288613.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1392783312.780739.jpg
My #SWMBO Aimee I don't think she realized what she was getting into when she got me my first kit for Christmas!! And my little helper Laynie!!

Up to it! Down to it!

Latest posts

Back