Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On our honeymoon in Cancun
197937_605425575658_52704020_33935722_5900147_n.jpg

a year later on our second honeymoon in Jamacia
317050_10100161273583413_17205538_44185963_357006734_n.jpg

She likes tropical I like beer.... At least at tropical they have all you can drink domestics.

PS: its nice to confirm the missing link... there had to be some reason I married up, based on this thread the common link must be the home brewing! Keep up the brewing friends!!

Somewhat late to the game, not only in this thread but in getting married. I'm on track as far as marrying up goes, though. I'm not sure if it's b/c she LIKES my beer, or if it just keeps her tipsy enough that she can't really think clearly enough to change her mind.... :D

Here are two of our engagement pics from Fall 2010.

bridge hands.jpg

foliage.jpg

waiting for mumford and sons
IMAG0547.jpg

IMAG0548.jpg

flash blew out her face... we live in portland... and have no sun... haha

They don't always get laid. But when they do... they like it doggy style...

waiting for mumford and sons
IMAG0547.jpg

IMAG0548.jpg

flash blew out her face... we live in portland... and have no sun... haha

Damn she's gorgeous... like a porcelain Zooey Deschanel doll :eek:

Just one more example of how homebrewers (or maybe just HBTers) all seem to manage to get chicks way out of their league. The only other time I see such a large and consistent discrepancy is on TV sitcoms...

Damn she's gorgeous... like a porcelain Zooey Deschanel doll :eek:

she does get that a ton lol, well the zooey part. and yes she is indeed! :D and does get involved with the brewing processes and such... although i keep hearing complaints about buckets in the dining room... extra fridge taking up space in the movie room etc.. but it's worth it :) :tank:

Just one more example of how homebrewers (or maybe just HBTers) all seem to manage to get chicks way out of their league. The only other time I see such a large and consistent discrepancy is on TV sitcoms...

Agreed! i've seen some beautiful women on here. and everyone here has to be damn lucky! :mug:

Back