Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks man. when is yours due?

Due date's December 17th, but since this is baby number two I'm not going to be surprised if she comes a week or two early. Plus we all know that "due dates" are averages taken from a wide range of perfectly normal data points. A guess at best... ;)

yeah, neither of mine were exact (this is number three). my first little girl was a week late and my second was a day late. this is my first little boy and my wife is HUGE. i think she'll go any day now. congrats on you're first daughter. she'll change your life (again).

He edited his post, it wasn't originally there...

haha. ok, cuz i've been drinking a good bit and you confused the **** out of me. i was trying to think if it made sense, since (cents sents? i've been drinkning:tank:) there was a baby that wasn't born yet.

So I think we need to come up with some standardized brew related pregnancy terms... First trimester = Baby's in Primary, Second trimester = Baby's in Secondary, Third trimester = Baby's bottle conditioning?, Due any day now = OVERCARBED! BOTTLE BOMBS EMINENT!?!?!

Much like rycov, I too have been doing some drinking... probably best to ignore my ramblings at this point.

haha. yeah i'd say my wife's a potential bottle bomb. i was thinking about adding more sugar, what do you guys think?!

I think excessive "sugar" may have been the initial cause of your situation... at this point I'd advise that you either attach a blow off tube or just RDWHAHB.

I think excessive "sugar" may have been the initial cause of your situation... at this point I'd advise that you either attach a blow off tube or just RDWHAHB.

yeah, i've been trying to convince her to add a "blowoff tube". i actually just bought her a car yesterday. still no dice

I think most models come with a blowoff tube these days. Check in the back.:drunk:

Okay so I figured you all would appreciate my beer maiden swmbo (and a few of her hot friends) :

DSC00158-1.jpg

Here's one of us and our pup at the beach last year :

DSC_2693.png

I just had to post again to tell you all how awesome my wife is. She got me the best birthday present today - a Blichmann beer gun! Now that's what I call supportive. She likes beer gadgets almost as much as me.

I just had to post again to tell you all how awesome my wife is. She got me the best birthday present today - a Blichmann beer gun! Now that's what I call supportive. She likes beer gadgets almost as much as me.

In that last pic it looks like you're in Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park in Maine. Am I right?

In that last pic it looks like you're in Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park in Maine. Am I right?

Yep, we went there for our honeymoon over the summer. That is one of the most beautiful places in the country, IMO.

Back