Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the 2 that I report to...
jamie1.JPG

BRAD?! dude, it's Noah from the Portland KSC. hah! small world. :fro:

New pic for the thread! taken a few weeks ago when i was doing a brewing demo for a local shop. My wife, son and father in law came out to say hey and my father in law came to mooch some beer :mug:

don't ask what i'm doing with the fries in my hand though... i think i was trying to hide them from the camera...

IMG_59162065460208_zpsilcnfcod.jpeg

BRAD?! dude, it's Noah from the Portland KSC. hah! small world. :fro:

New pic for the thread! taken a few weeks ago when i was doing a brewing demo for a local shop. My wife, son and father in law came out to say hey and my father in law came to mooch some beer :mug:

don't ask what i'm doing with the fries in my hand though... i think i was trying to hide them from the camera...

IMG_59162065460208_zpsilcnfcod.jpeg

HA! Small world. What's up Noah? We need to set up a beer swap through the mail. I had Fresh Squeezed IPA from Deschutes when I was out there last year and I think I have nailed the recipe, or as close as I can remember.

HA! Small world. What's up Noah? We need to set up a beer swap through the mail. I had Fresh Squeezed IPA from Deschutes when I was out there last year and I think I have nailed the recipe, or as close as I can remember.

I'd be down for sure! Lord knows i miss moerlein and bells... I wonder if we could use inter-office mail... haha.

I have 4-5 brew days lined up for the next few weeks so i can send over some home brews as well here soon.
I know deschutes was just released in ohio within the past few weeks and they had just made fresh squeezed into 6 packs, so here is to hoping some makes it out your way! It's great stuff.

Local IPA's from Cleveland & Strongsville. The Brew Kettle's in Strongsville & is supposed to have some good hickory smoke BBQ.

so... much... estrogen! :D

Looks great! all the grand kids must bring so much happiness to ya! :mug:

i grew up in the same kinda household... i feel his pain... hahaha

"He doesn't really like that I brew at home, though."

Well, there's a reason it's SWMBO with an "S".....As I've learned over my years of marriage, the opinion of the "H" is not worth a whole lot.

Brew on!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Camilla, my wife doesn't care for my brewing, she doesn't like the smell of hops boiling, or the mess in the kitchen. So I wait until she is out, and clean well after.

back yard brewing is the only way. i clean up with a garden hose on a plastic table :)

the neighbors dig the smell, they have learned it is a 3 week precursor to excellent beer. they are like Pavlog's dogs sniffin around

back yard brewing is the only way. i clean up with a garden hose on a plastic table :)

the neighbors dig the smell, they have learned it is a 3 week precursor to excellent beer. they are like Pavlog's dogs sniffin around

More easily done in Long Beach than on Long Island. My wife suggests I brew outside, but my last brewday was 34 and raining. I like the kitchen!

Back