Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, continuing the theme of marrying up, here is my 49 year old beer goddess.

image-3060035557.jpg

renickperry said:
Okay, continuing the theme of marrying up, here is my 49 year old beer goddess.

If she really is 49 goddess is the correct terminology.

Another picture of my beautiful wife to be, also 7 1/2 months pregnant. This is a photo taken on dec 19th from a maternity photo shoot she won a while back, and one with me in there too, lol.

image-2233440816.jpg

image-1386705065.jpg

Does it have to be a wife, or do girlfriends count?

And which brewer so far holds the title for having the hottest SWMBO? Perhaps that should be a whole new thread...

Here's my other/better (*delete as appropriate) half. This pic is from 2 years ago on one of my many trips to Philly before I moved over. And yes, my nose is VERY red!:eek:

303781_10150365222690812_2085082312_n.jpg

It must be a she, and you must obey her. Simples! :mug:

to be fair, some ladies have posted pix of their male SWMBOs. they should feel free to post their boyfriends/husbands/etc too.

and before people start scoffing/qvetching/etc, i'd like to point out that some time ago a lady brewer posted pix of her BF. she appeared in one of the images, and it turned out the lady was rather attractive. fun for everyone!

_540110200.jpg

169842_517992328601_4987880_o_Alex.jpg

Oh New years eve. I always wear a fedora when I dress up, apparently someone gave swmbo a plastic new years hat, and we felt the need to be prohibition era gangsters.

to be fair, some ladies have posted pix of their male SWMBOs. they should feel free to post their boyfriends/husbands/etc too.

and before people start scoffing/qvetching/etc, i'd like to point out that some time ago a lady brewer posted pix of her BF. she appeared in one of the images, and it turned out the lady was rather attractive. fun for everyone!

The acronym no longer fits then. Just show us your boyfriend if you want to...don't make excuses:D

Latest posts

Back