Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
corkybstewart said:
Damn, all you people look so young. Makes me want to go to the garage, get a beer, and relive my misspent youth.

You don't have to do all that... Just marry a young woman! Then take a picture of her, and post it on the Internet hopefully with very little clothing.

Here's mine again, Carryin a little brewing assistant in the belly! This was last week, making Halloween cupcakes lol

image-1917899701.jpg

Antler said:
Here's mine again, Carryin a little brewing assistant in the belly! This was last week, making Halloween cupcakes lol

Your wife is teeny like my ex was.. Prepare for the "Oh you're so small, you're going to have a tiny baby" comments from the heifer mommas. My boys were all over 8 lbs. She looks great.

Here are my girls. My wife and I have been married for 15 years. I can not believe she put up with me for that long

image-3739595541.jpg

bottlebomber said:
Your wife is teeny like my ex was.. Prepare for the "Oh you're so small, you're going to have a tiny baby" comments from the heifer mommas. My boys were all over 8 lbs. She looks great.

Thanks man! Yeah she's gettin those comments already. And lots of stern expressions and looks of pity when people assume she's a teenager lol

gratus fermentatio said:
Antler: Your swmbo is quite the cutie! Even with pumpkin antennae.
Regards, GF.

Thanks to you as well!

How far back did you go to dig that one up? I think he quit the forum years ago. He didn't come back did he?

I didn't dig it up - period. It was in the 'new posts' email. I'm too lazy to do much digging up.

Meet my SWMBO Marybeth. I met her about a year ago never anything between us but my situation changed and so did our relationship. She is a fitness/yoga instructor and personal trainer. She does long distance cycling and rides motorcycles too. First picture Minnewaska state park this November went hiking other two summer fall her son is in the last picture

2012-11-03_11-05-23_830.jpg

483152_441196212567186_1285665717_n.jpg

40491_117838494935743_5175364_n.jpg

Beautiful woman you got there!

I love the shawagunks! Plus, the Gilded Otter is right there.

Thanks ..We were at the Otter last Sunday night for a few beers. Ate at Shea O'Brien's first its a new place but food is much better than the Otters.We love the Gunk area too you should see her free climb the shear rocks at the park scares the crap out of me just watching

Back