• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Selling it all - Kettles, pumps, RIMS, mash stirrer + more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MusicalBrewer

Reaction score
I've been piecing together equipment for a few years - planning on building a rims setup. I've ended up with way to much dang equipment. I'm getting rid of 90% of it and have decided to go with the Grainfather and my kegerator. I'm in Northern Colorado and have most of this on Craigslist as well. I'm only listing the items I'm willing to ship.

For those in Colorado I have a barley crusher, mash tuns, carboys, kegs, CO2 tanks, a wort chiller...tons of stuff. Check on Fort Collins CL or send me a PM. I travel to Denver often and can meet you in the Denver area.

Spike Brewing 10 gallon kettle - kettle and parts are all brand new - never used - single 1.5" TC port - includes 1 TC fitting and cap for TC port (so you can use it as a kettle without a valve attached) - $140

Blichmann 10 gallon G1 Boilermaker with false bottom - $250

March pumps - March 809 - SOLD - March 815 - $85 shipped

MicroMatic reglator - $45

Dayton 1LP9VA motor - 24v 7 RPM, 50lb torque continuous duty motor and Dayton 5X412D speed control / transformer
This was set up as a mash stirrer. Comes with 12' of chord with a disconnect on it. The motor alone is almost $200 - I want $120 for everything.

IMG_3622.jpg

IMG_3623.jpg

IMG_3621.jpg

IMG_3627.jpg

IMG_3628.jpg

IMG_3629.jpg

IMG_3630.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in rims control.
Could it be utilized at 120 with ssr swap? Hard for me to follow the wiring atm...
Also, how is the timer wired in?
Feel free to PM or text 6one5 7too7324. 6

@roots4thought - no element enclosure
@imacfrog - missed that one..will post pictures tonight

The following are pending payment:
Stainless chugger head
3 way manifold
Rims tube
Wort strainer
Rims electronics
Brewmometer
In line thermometer

I will remove pictures and items from the list as they sell.

Does the mash stirrer have an agitator or just the motor and controller as pictured? What were you going to use to actually stir?

@drumminguy81 I had a hobart mixing attachment to stir. There is no agitator. I've attached a picture of the mixer and the attachment mechanism. Both are available if anyone is interested. I didn't post them just because I thought it would make shipping kind of high.

IMG_3683.JPG

IMG_3686.JPG

Last edited:
Hi I'm interested in the mash stirring unit what would the total cost be delivered to 03447?

If ShepFL passes on the 4 way manifold I'm interested. Can you quote shipping to 29657?
Thanks

I've updated the list. Everything that has sold has been removed from the listing (pictures and description). Mash stir unit is still available.

i think i may want the Blichmann 10 gallon G1 Boilermaker with false bottom at $200. you think that will do? PM me

Latest posts

Back