• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida $999 10g Electric Brewery, SS Brewtech, RIMS, pump, chiller, stainless glory!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've made a LOT of beer with this system. Some of it was even drinkable. Some of this stuff is heavy, and some of it is HEAVY. Don't want to ship or sell anything individually, but if I don't find a buyer in the next month, I might change my thinking. I'm also gonna list this online (facebook marketplace, craigslist), but I'll wait a week to do that in case there are any members here that want it first.

(BTW, I'm not getting out of the brewing hobby, just changing equipment).

Electric Brewery Clone, but with Auber EZBoil added - $500.
  • The Electric Brewery
  • 30A 240V
  • Boil / Mash / HLT PIDs
  • Wort and Water pump 120V connectors
  • Timer
  • Audible/Visible Alarms
  • Voltage and current meters (I can't imagine not having these)
  • Lots of indicators lights for all
  • Hanging bracket on back so that it can be hung flush on a wall anywhere, during use and for storage
  • Open space to add your own brewery name!
SSBrewtech 20g Boil Kettle - $100 (never used, still has tag haha). This isn't a turkey pot, thing is a tank
  • Ss TC Brew Kettles
  • Thick (tri-clad) bottom
  • Etched volume markings
  • Lid hangs on handles
  • 3-piece valve
  • couple of SS plugs
  • some other fittings etc, haven't really even looked at it haha
SSBrewtech 20g InfuSsion Mash Tun - $100
  • Mash Tun
  • This thing is sweet. 1” thick insulated side walls and lid. Only used 3 or 4 times.
  • Lid can hang on handles
  • the two sight glasses indicate when a stuck sparge is happening (level in them is equal normally, but as the flow is restricted, they differ)
  • Big false bottom
  • 5° sloped floor with center drain, zero deadspace design
  • etched volume markings
  • integrated thermowell, thermometer
Two identical 5500W Keggles - $100 ea, but if you want the other one, it's a BOGO
  • Long (~ 10') power cords
  • Welded tri-clover ports (from Brewers Hardware) for elements (can use standard, inexpensive elements)
  • Shiney!
  • ULWD ripple elements
  • Camlock fittings
  • Auber thermowells installed
JaDeD Brewing Cyclone "Cleanable" counterflow chiller - GONE
Blichmann Engineering "Therminator" plate chiller - GONE
  • Therminator™
  • Incredibly fast counterflow chilling
  • Mounted in a small plastic toolbox
  • I have the actual mounting plate for permanent mounting to a brew structure
  • The Therminator comes standard with hose fittings; mine includes hose->1/2" MPT so camlocks can be used
  • If you choose to use this instead of the JaDeD chiller, move the camlocks and thermometer over
March Pump - $50, but free with any other purchase if you want it - polysulphone head
  • March Pump - Polysulphone | MoreBeer
  • The standard in the business. Workhorse.
  • Mounted in a small plastic toolbox, with cord storage
  • I have a second pump that the buyer can have if needed
BrewHardware 120V 1.5" RIMS tube - $50, but free with any other purchase if you want it with element, sight glass
Etc.
  • Power cords, temperature sensor cords, etc
  • If there's something you need to get running, like silicon tubing or some camlocks or similar, I've got loads of stuff, just ask and I'll include

1680387852923.png

1680387967615.png

1680388072198.png

1680388276534.png

1680388309699.png

1680388416143.png

1680388511090.png

1680388553875.png

Last edited:
If you got to the point willing to part the items i would take of your hands the ss mash tun and kettle, i dont need the others and they could become an apart systems with the kegles by themselves, btw im kinda local in miami

If you got to the point willing to part the items i would take of your hands the ss mash tun and kettle, i dont need the others and they could become an apart systems with the kegles by themselves, btw im kinda local in miami
We'll see. I bought those SS Brewtech vessels a year ago in an effort to start an upgraded system. My previous mashtun got recycled.

You could probably sold those separately, since they are not eléctric, im just trying to have some extra aid for my Brewers Hardware system, since i have to wash after just once brew i could use the mash tun for second batch and the kettle for keg washing set up im building, btw if for the whole you are selling that price its a steal probably only the panel worth more than 1k

You could probably sold those separately, since they are not eléctric, im just trying to have some extra aid for my Brewers Hardware system, since i have to wash after just once brew i could use the mash tun for second batch and the kettle for keg washing set up im building, btw if for the whole you are selling that price its a steal probably only the panel worth more than 1k

This mash tun is SO nice. It's damned heavy, but it is super-insulated. There is a sloped base under the false bottom with the drain in it. No dead space. Really really nice. Whoever ends up with this is gonna be really happy.

I know it's underpriced. That's fine, I hope it finds a home where somebody will appreciate it.

Im interested on the mash tune and kettle, but could buy the whole if necessary but i dont have space or want those keggles

I just listed this system on Facebook Marketplace. Not getting new system until this sells. Fingers crossed!
What system are you looking to get?
I am interested to see the trend that homebrewers are moving to.
From the beer club members the trend is going to the all-in-one type systems. I am still old school and prefer seperate mash tun and boil kettle.

What system are you looking to get?
I am interested to see the trend that homebrewers are moving to.
From the beer club members the trend is going to the all-in-one type systems. I am still old school and prefer seperate mash tun and boil kettle.
AIO, probably the one that SS Brewtech sells. I prefer 3V systems, and if a place for a permanent installation, I'd keep this system. I'm tired of moving it all around though, especially with my frigging bad back gah.

AIO, probably the one that SS Brewtech sells. I prefer 3V systems, and if a place for a permanent installation, I'd keep this system. I'm tired of moving it all around though, especially with my frigging bad back gah.
I hear you on the back issues, I moved my brewing into my basement since that is where I store my brew equipment and I use pumps to move liquids even into the fermenter.

What would you want for the cam locks and stuff? I was just thinking of getting some for the old pump I got might as well add to the kettle and mash tun as well…

What would you want for the cam locks and stuff? I was just thinking of getting some for the old pump I got might as well add to the kettle and mash tun as well…
I've got a ton of camlocks of EVERY type. males, females, even elbows. They won't do me any good - after using them for 10 years, I'm going back to quick disconnects. I'm not looking to sell them separately yet, but soon. Because the stuff above did not sell as a lot, I'll be pricing everything individually, including those camlocks. Stay tuned.

I've got a ton of camlocks of EVERY type. males, females, even elbows. They won't do me any good - after using them for 10 years, I'm going back to quick disconnects. I'm not looking to sell them separately yet, but soon. Because the stuff above did not sell as a lot, I'll be pricing everything individually, including those camlocks. Stay tuned.
Yeah let me know! Most of the time I just let the wort run out a hose barb into another vessel. Hoses? what are they?!

If you decide to part out and ship I'd be interested in the 20g Mash Tun!

I just got this mash tun, brand new, probably only has 2 uses on it (and I put upgraded rubber feet on it).

I'd ship if I had the original packaging. SS Brewtech has GREAT packaging. It was in a large box with styrofoam etc. But it's large and heavy and shipping would be a hassle. Sorry, looking to sell locally. Eventually, it might follow its predecessor into the recycling bin :oops:

1685971901697.png

Last edited:
I asked above about shipping. I have family in the area that’d be willing to grab it and drop it at UPS to have them pack and ship. Let me know

Are you splitting it now? Still interested in the camlock stuff.

Yes, I am. Let me see what I have left. I'll get a pic up here. I shipped a lot of the camlock stuff out to folks who got my chillers.

assuming you would split it up, If I could get someone to pick it up locally, what would you sell the 20g Mash run for?

I'm in 33761. They can figure out shipping. I'll sell individual stuff now. Let me list that in the next email, below.

Back