• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Downsizing and cleaning house

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jandro

Reaction score
I'm looking to simplify/downsize my setup and have the following for sale. Everything in great condition but not used in a while.

Located in Philadelphia, PA. Local pickup only.
  1. 20 Gallon Stout Tanks brew kettle (DEP-BK20TW-TI-SG-EL1) - asking $500
    1. Stout doesn't have the exact model on their site any more but it's essentially the same as the one at this link (Buy a 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (Direct Fire) | Home Brewing Setups for Sale | Stout Tanks and Kettles) with the inclusion of an additional 1.5" TC port on the back for the electric element and the TC to threaded coupler for the element.
    2. I drilled a 1/2" hole in the lid to fit a plastic spray ball for cleaning, can include that if desired.
    3. includes all valves, TC clamps, and gaskets
  2. 20 Gallon Spike mashtun - asking $600
    1. kettle is a 20 gallon Spike custom V4 kettle, with 3 TC ports for drain, temperature sensor, and recirculation.
    2. includes Spike false bottom, 2 long pickup tubes, thermowell, and all valves/TC clamps, and gaskets
  3. Adcraft induction cooker - asking $300
    1. https://www.amazon.com/Admiral-IND-...=1680888502&sprefix=adcraft+208,aps,93&sr=8-4
  4. 2x Plastic conical tanks - asking $50 each
    1. https://www.tank-depot.com/productdetails.aspx?part=A-INFD15-19
    2. includes threaded to TC adapter, gasket, clamp, and butterfly valve
    3. I've modified the lid on one to try and seal it, the other is stock
  5. 2x March 809 stainless steel pump heads - asking $50 each
    1. I'd be willing to ship these

Back