SE Mass - 60 Gal.: Turbid Mash Lambic Brew Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm open to anything in terms of bottling. You just tell me what you wanna do. My thoughts are that the schmeg isn't going to be that bad. There isn't anything floating on the top of the barrel anymore (I think). If we just keep an eye on the autosyphon I don't think we'll pick up a lot of schmeg. Could totally be wrong and again, I'm open for whatever.

To be perfectly honest... anything we can do to make the day easier on Saturday the better so even if we go as far as racking to something other than the barrel (kegs, fermenters, etc) for some time period prior to bottling, I'm not opposed to that.

In terms of the weather. If we can round up two pop-up tents, I can set them up out in front of the garage with a huge tarp going from inside the garage, out and over the two tents... which... should give us MORE than enough room. I would rather be safe than sorry.

I'll be chill-axin' in the garage with the electric brew kettle :D
Room, you should make some for me :p

If it werent for that creek/wall I could back my camper up your driveway next to the garage and do my work under the awning.................bad assed that would be.

Do you ever go more than twelve minutes without whining like a four year old girl?

JESUS...

It's a large autosyphon that'll empty a 5 gallon carboy in 3 or 4 minutes. We'll live. I'm not plumbing up a effin march pump.

I wanna know what effin poor schlub would have THIS guy representing a jury of his peers!!!

Of course.jpg

Is this going to be a podcast again?

Whats the scoop for food during the day?

Maybe we should all bring our lunchboxes, that would be bad ass

Evel-Knievel-Vintage-1974-Lunch-Box-lunch-boxes-2585716-800-717.jpg

And thank you for taking control of the airwaves from Wareham Brewing. I love Plant, Bonham, Page and Jones as much as the next guy but I can't do another 8 straight hours of them.

I got a fair collection of da blues on my gadget, too. Stevey Ray, Muddy, Paul Butterfield, Clapton, Buddy Guy, Tennessee Slim, Howlin' Wolf, MISTER Johnson, the Allman Bro's, BB, etc.

PTN

Don't care on music... I have a fair amount of blues as well. And if someone was going to whine about the Zepp marathon, I'm pretty sure their effin fingers weren't broken and could just change the music.

I have speakers

Lunch... haven't decided yet. We'll see. I might do something good. We might do burgers since we're going to be swamped. I'll take care of it though.

Burgers and Dogs would be perfect.

My camper music mix is heavy on Stevie Ray with lots of older Blues with Rock, Johnny Cash some Roy Orbison and a little of the Highwaymen

There is a bad assed spoken word/song by BB King too.

Trust me, its EPIC

Also... anyone who doesn't think we're having the US - England World Cup match on during the day is sadly mistaken.

Live webcam broadcast (if we even do one... hasn't been any real hoopla around it) can be on my pc/laptop... US England game on my Mac via Slingbox... music from Iphones or Jeff's laptop.

FO'... DA'............. winnnnn

Back