Sanke keg question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wagner416

Reaction score
I have been keging in sankes for a while now and the sanke spear gaskets are wearing out along with the lock ring in the top. Anyone know where to get these, especially the rubber gasket for the spear? Thanks.

Simgo is a Canadian dealer that sells primarily to companies, although if you call or e-mail them they'll usually ship to individuals.

McMaster Carr, measure the retaining ring and the O ring then buy a bunch! You can even get rid of that spiral retaining ring and get something you can open easier with Snap Ring Pliers.

Or check out the KegMan Kit.

Ok, I realize this thread is forever old, but Google (or was it HBT?) search brought me here and so here we are.

Thanks so much to wyzazz for the McMaster pointer! I was going crazy finding people selling these locking rings for $3-6 each, then doubling that with shipping costs ($34.95 to ship 10 rings -- srsly?!?!)

Hooray, McMaster! ~$1/ring, which seems quite reasonable (and allows them a hefty profit) -- yay, yay, yay!

Except... (There's always a catch, isn't there?!)

Now I need to know the dimensions of a standard Sanke ring -- ID, OD and thickness -- to the nearest 0.001"

"Anybody got one o' those...?" :)

Thanks!
~Ted

Bump. Looking for McMaster-Car (or similar) part# for Sanke spiral snap rings.

Latest posts

Back