San Diego Craft Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoa

Reaction score
I'll be in San Diego for the next week. Any recommendations for blogs or Twitter feeds to key me into anything happening beer related?

I was there last year for a week and hit a decent amount of breweries. I am hoping to get a bit deeper into it this year.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. It's been a while since I've been on this forum, but I thought there was a spot for general beer discussions.

This may be what your looking for https://westcoastersd.com/san-diego-beer-calendar/

I’d give wild barrel a look in San Marcos. They’re on my hitlist this year. Heard from a few beer nerds this place is a hit. I think SD brewery list is up to 152 now. Enough to keep you busy for awhile

Last edited:
Dunno about blogs or feeds, but Alesmith and Modem Times both were great visits. Alesmith even has a really cool Tony Gwynn museum onsite and their barrel aged tasting room is excellent!

Lost Abbey was neat as well, but outclassed by the other two.

Back