Salut from Japan !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew_JP

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I'm living in Yokohama and I'm looking to share with other peoples who live in Japan the same passion for homebrew and craft beer in general.

Craft beer boom is starting in Japan and I would like to start a business in Kanagawa ken area .

Let's share information's and bring more craft beer in Japan !

Regard's

There's a few in Japan & another new member from there below your post. Welcome to the best site on the net for info & sharing folks. :mug:

Started a YOKOSUKA home brewers group on Facebook, please search for it and join us!

Hi Robbie Cheers to that, I tried all possible keywords but can't find the page.... Can you give me more info even in PM .
Thanks

Jeremie

Hey Jeremie! I've been to Yokohama many times for the CP+ trade show. Great town! I really enjoyed checking out Thrash Zone last time I was there, and the Baird Brewing taproom is also pretty cool (food's a bit pricey, though). Nice to have you on the board!

Back