Salem Oregon, Cheers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deanerator

Reaction score
Greets all, I am as green as a gardeners thumb and thats Ok. I think this is my calling so to speak. I have a spare fridge in the garage thats crying for corny's, (pepsi type) whats the best avenue to go for these? thanks for help:rockin:

Joel at Corvallis brewing supply sells the dented ones for 25-30 bucks that is where I have gotten all of mine. I know he was raising his prices though so I don't know now, regardless he has a lot of stuff your gonna need. By the way greetings I am also in Salem.

Joel at Corvallis brewing supply sells the dented ones for 25-30 bucks that is where I have gotten all of mine. I know he was raising his prices though so I don't know now, regardless he has a lot of stuff your gonna need. By the way greetings I am also in Salem.
Thanks for the welcome! Farmbrewernw, I will definatley check out the Corvallis store. 25-30 seems very reasonable,, I will call and post my findings

I'll be there for opening Saturday. It's tough finding new beers to try, so I like to get in early.

Greets all, I am as green as a gardeners thumb and thats Ok. I think this is my calling so to speak. I have a spare fridge in the garage thats crying for corny's, (pepsi type) whats the best avenue to go for these? thanks for help:rockin:

Check Ebay, and craigslist. Also, some homebrew sales websites have used and or reconditioned cornies. Also go to BrewBoard (Powered by Invision Power Board)

They have a classified section.

And you just wait, this new hobby of yours will soon turn into a full out and out addiction. You'll be making equipment, buying equipment, and on and on!

Check Ebay, and craigslist. Also, some homebrew sales websites have used and or reconditioned cornies. Also go to BrewBoard (Powered by Invision Power Board)

They have a classified section.

And you just wait, this new hobby of yours will soon turn into a full out and out addiction. You'll be making equipment, buying equipment, and on and on!
Thanks Kevincad, I just found some on E-bay for 16 bucks with about a 20 ship fee, I think I will follow heart and support local brew-bro's!

I'll be at the blooms and brews on Friday probably around 5. I entered the homebrew comp there this year, submitted a pale ale, wit, and a irish stout.

Hey farmbrewernw, I hope you do well in the competetion, with swing being my work schedule Sat would be the only day I can go, Looks like I might see david_42,, cheers

Welcome, brother to the south! I just got into the hobby myself at Christmas, and it's been all-consuming!

Back