Roadtrip from MSP to KC to STL to Chicago this coming weekend! Looking to trade!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nunyafnb

Reaction score
So...

I live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and am going on a Memorial Day weekend road trip with a buddy, and am looking to trade for some beers while I'm heading through KC, STL and Chicago.

We'll be getting into KC sometime late Thursday night (5/22) and probably leaving sometime Friday afternoon to head to STL. We'll be staying one night in STL (5/23) and leaving to head to Chicago sometime late afternoon on Saturday (5/24). We're then staying in Chicago until Monday morning and then heading home.

Last year, I tried to post some craigslist ads to trade some of the Surly Darkness, Pentagram, Smoke and other local stuff I brought with me when we toured Wisconsin, but nobody ever responded. I didn't even think to try here. :smack:

I figured this time I would try to see if anyone on HBT around these areas was interested! (I also posted some ads on CL, so if you see someone from MSP looking to trade, those are me!)

I have a pretty decent collection of some rare Surly beers (like Darkness, Pentagram, Smoke etc.), and additionally, some other stuff from breweries like Deschutes (Black Butte XXV, Abyss 2013) and Central Waters (BBS & BBBW).

I have a pretty decent collection of some rare Surly beers (like Darkness, Pentagram, Smoke etc.), and additionally, some other more rare stuff from breweries like Stone, Deschutes, Central Waters and others.

I also have access to any off the shelf offering that you may not have access to - Look on http://www.seekabrew.com/distro/compare.html to compare MN distribution to distribution in your area.

The local craft brewing scene in the Twin Cities is awesome, and I have access to some local breweries that produce excellent beer, such as: Bent Paddle, Indeed, Big Wood, Lift Bridge, Boom Island, Brau Brothers etc. Look up these breweries on http://www.beeradvocate.com and see if there's anything that you may be interested in!

Please PM me with any questions of what I may have that you would be interested in trading for and what you have to trade that I might not have, and I would be happy to bring some beer with to trade with you!

Thanks and cheers! :mug:

First of all, i have nothing to contribute since im over in NY but GREAT idea starting this thread.
Have to do that next time i take a roadtrip up north, although most good beer i can get my hands on comes from up there anyway lol

Cheers buddy!

Back