Replying to posts...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, and then she said, "That's what SHE said"...!

Girl? The app makes it impossible to know. I says field_19 under gender when I look at the profile.

But that isn't the point. Still a fake quote.

Also you need to aereate for 17.8583 minutes for best results...daily.

Girl? The app makes it impossible to know. I says field_19 under gender when I look at the profile.

But that isn't the point. Still a fake quote.

Also you need to aereate for 17.8583 minutes for best results...daily.

the best way to carbonate a Pilsner is in clear bottles. but you need to to hit it with pure O2 for 10 minutes right before bottling. and then put the bottles in the east window sill in the morning and west after noon. that will keep them from getting infected.

the best way to carbonate a Pilsner is in clear bottles. but you need to to hit it with pure O2 for 10 minutes right before bottling. and then put the bottles in the east window sill in the morning and west after noon. that will keep them from getting infected.
Pilsners are a government conspiracy!

Witch is why I drink ales, burn the pilsners at the stake

It's called a roachbier. Noob... ;) It's ok, you'll catch on. The smoky quality is the giveaway. Maybe check out the BJCP guidelines, but know they are being updated this year so things may change a little.

It was while lackadaisically performing a Thoreau skim that I overlooked the question of which bucket of wedding beer would last 21 days.

Back