Regulator for new kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romsan

Reaction score
I am building new kegerator and have a question about it.

The kegerator will have 2 tower tap, plus I want another line for doing pressure transfer from my fermenter. The kegs are Cornelius.

Now do I need double pressure regulator for each keg or one will do??
Another option is to get one regulator and 3 way gas distributor.

What are your thoughts??

You are going to need at least two different pressures. One (or two) for serving, and another for transferring.

You can look at either a dual body regulator, or a single body regulator plus a secondary regulator.

When I redid my set-up I went with a dual regulator on the CO2 tank - one for purging and carbing outside the fridge and the other goes to a 3-way manifold inside the fridge for serving. It has suited me just fine. Wouldn't change a thing.

When I redid my set-up I went with a dual regulator on the CO2 tank - one for purging and carbing outside the fridge and the other goes to a 3-way manifold inside the fridge for serving. It has suited me just fine. Wouldn't change a thing.

That's what I am going to do for now. If I would need another regulator, I am just going to add it.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back