Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strike!

AWONttL.gif

Strange things always seem to happen when the Rumble Ponies host the Yard Goats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange things always seem to happen when the Rumble Ponies host the Yard Goats.
I thought you were joking about the team names. I can't believe Binghamton changed from the Mets to the Rumble Ponies. I'm glad they waited until I left the area to do that. I remember watching Jose Rios and David Wright play in Binghamton.

Brew on :mug:

I thought you were joking about the team names. I can't believe Binghamton changed from the Mets to the Rumble Ponies. I'm glad they waited until I left the area to do that. I remember watching Jose Rios and David Wright play in Binghamton.

Brew on :mug:
LOL, I'm originally from that area as well. Used to go to the B-Met games all the time. I have no idea why they changed to the Rumble Ponies. It sounds silly.

That's my standard rapport-building joke in depositions.

Q: And how long have you been married?
A: ... uuuuuuhhhh ... ... ... twentyyyy... one? Years?

*off the record*

That long pause won't show up on the record and we won't tell.

*Harharhar*

I like the relationships. I mean, each character has his own story. The puppy is a bit too much, but you have to over look things like that in these kinds of paintings. The way he's *holding* her... it's almost... filthy. I mean, he's about to kiss her and she's pulling away. The way the leg's sort of smashed up against her... Phew... Look how he's painted the blouse sort of translucent. You can just make out her breasts underneath and it's sort of touching him about here. It's really... pretty torrid, don't you think? Then of course you have the onlookers peeking at them from behind the doorway like they're all shocked. They wish. Yeah, I must admit, when I see a painting like this, I get emotionally... erect.

I like the relationships. I mean, each character has his own story. The puppy is a bit too much, but you have to over look things like that in these kinds of paintings. The way he's *holding* her... it's almost... filthy. I mean, he's about to kiss her and she's pulling away. The way the leg's sort of smashed up against her... Phew... Look how he's painted the blouse sort of translucent. You can just make out her breasts underneath and it's sort of touching him about here. It's really... pretty torrid, don't you think? Then of course you have the onlookers peeking at them from behind the doorway like they're all shocked. They wish. Yeah, I must admit, when I see a painting like this, I get emotionally... erect.

Hahaha most obscure answer wins the name game. In truth she is called "Convergence" painted in '52 by Jackson Pollock

Hahaha most obscure answer wins the name game. In truth she is called "Convergence" painted in '52 by Jackson Pollock

wish I could take credit. and wish I could find a better video of it

and wish I could memorize it, it would be great to use at an museum of modern art

Last edited by a moderator:
To "drop a Duce" = the act of pooping. "Dump" = the act of pooping. So it is a type of Malaphor, I'm guessing?

Back