Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so after my snark about Milwaukee Brewers wine instead of Brewers, you know ... beer, here's Eric Thames and Oliver Drake at Miller's pilot brewery lending a hand in the making of a Brewers beer that'll be served at Miller Park. (And I get it, they're not really "brewing" the beer start to finish and this is a publicity thing, but it's still kinda cool.)

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1495542273.715113.jpg

Hmmm...

18740582_10155390008896908_1867825655956526571_n.jpg

Ya know...I've never been able to grasp what makes so many people who from all appearances "have it made" go so totally off into self-destructo mode...

Cheers! :drunk:

Ya know...I've never been able to grasp what makes so many people who from all appearances "have it made" go so totally off into self-destructo mode...

Cheers! :drunk:

Reports say he wasn't drinking, but merely had a bad combination of prescription drugs, I'm assuming relate to his back surgeries.

I mean, I still think he should have called for someone to drive him, but apparently it snuck up on him.

Our big music festival, Summerfest, starts in a couple weeks. One of the news stations posted a bunch of old photos from the fest, including this one:

1982_Half_Barrels_1495578360084_60071585_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Back