Random Beer Thoughts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I realize I'm not their target demographic but I have to yet to see any White Claw (and how the hell did Westbrook let them use the name?!) being consumed out in the wild or even talked about other than on the internets?

I realize I'm not their target demographic but I have to yet to see any White Claw (and how the hell did Westbrook let them use the name?!) being consumed out in the wild or even talked about other than on the internets?

My brother-in-law is on Keto and drinks the stuff all the time. When I was on vacation I saw a lot of people at the beach drinking them or Truly.

I see people drink Truly all the time. White Claw, never.
shrugs

Photo from a friend today who said he needs to see what this White Claw is all about.

1775E85C-F5E5-45B7-AA18-5026C0C726D3.jpeg

Unless I'm forgetting something, Westbrook doesn't have a beer named that. You're mashing up White Thai with their "One/Two/Three Claw" series.

Unless I'm forgetting something, Westbrook doesn't have a beer named that. You're mashing up White Thai with their "One/Two/Three Claw" series.
yeah, you right.
for some reason I could have sworn they had some overly sour gose called white claw some years back

Have you ever had a solid buzz but you’re at the wrong house? Like I’m pounding Birn Yesterday’s and making tacos and people keep asking for more tortillas. Now the number of tortillas I’m pumpin out exceeds the number of other foods I made.

I used to drink the **** out of some Fat Tire when I went on vacation but when they went national I barely had a drop. Oh well that’s it for forever, I guess

Theyve agreed to join, but it has yet to be agreed upon by their owners.

Three words will be said...we're richer bitches!

Has no one posted about this year’s Bourbon County in here yet?
I check the GI site a week or so ago and saw they are doing a double barrel variant. I haven’t bought BCBS for a few years now but I would buy this one if I came across one.

spoiler alert
I probably won’t

Back