Quick question for Holiday 7.0 Freezer Owners

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gallagherman

Reaction score
I am about to purchase a 7.0 Holiday from Lowes. For now I intend to use only picnic faucets. Can someone please confirm that this thing will actually CLOSE without a collar and ball lock kegs on the floor with lines attached? Most of the pics I can find have collars.

Thanks!!:mug:

The 5.0 cu. ft. does, so I can't imagine the 7.0 wouldn't. They're similar height, the 7.0 is just wider I think. You should be fine.

It will fit 3 on the floor and close with no problems at all. Has about 2 inches of clearance (by eyaballing. Didn't measure). You can probably fit 4 if you shave the rubber a bit and force it. You only need the collar if you are going to use the compressor hump, then you need a collar. I have an 8 inch. 6 inch might work but it would probably be real tight.

I have the same Holliday freezer. I closed just fine with two kegs. It will only be a matter of time before you build a collar.

Latest posts

Back