Pro Flow Dynamics Silent Brew Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, long time lurker, first time poster here. Currently living in Alabama and been brewing for about four years. Anyway, I saw a post a couple of days ago for a Silent Brew Pump from Prow Flow Dynamics on the Home Brew Finds website. Here are the specs on it:

-Stainless steel pump head
-Larger bearing length than standard Brew Pumps
-DC instead of AC (safer), comes complete with a AC converter so it plugs straight into the wall socket.
-The power supply operates on 120 -240 VAC so you only need 1 controller type
It takes up less space being half the size of a regular Homebrew pump with comparable Flow rate.
-It is quiet, almost silent
-Flow rate: 7.1 GPM – Max Head: 16.4 FT – Max Temperature: 230 Degrees Fahrenheit – Max Pressure: 145 PSI (10 bar) – Long Life Brushless Pump – Continual 24 hrs work – Leak Proof – Over voltage Protection – Polarity Protection.

It sounds like they did a limited release and they sold out quick. Did anyone here pick one of these up? I'm looking at going electric and this would allow me to wire my panel with all 240v. Any experience with or thoughts about this pump you all might want to share?

Mike

Back