Preferred Drinking Methods Presentation/Education

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronmc52

Reaction score
I have been at it for a little over a year and thought for sure that kegging was the way to go. I have kegged a lot and find myself actually preferring the bottles as of late. The problem I have with keg's is that its hard to share your masterpiece unless your friends are always coming over. I have loaded some brew up in the growlers and taken it with me to friends but think that something is lost in the growler, flavor, carb etc.... I much prefer packing a cooler with some bottles to share. I have grown very fond of the 16oz flip top bottles and they have become my preferred rack of choice.

I am curious to learn how you share your beer and what your preferred methods are bottle/keg/growler etc.. Also, when sharing do you provide any labels or printout explaining the flavors? I mean we all love beer and appreciate the many characteristics that a fine homebrew provides but for others it can become "just beer". I believe that a lot of the appreciation of a fine brew comes fom the presentation and education. How do you guys "present and educate" your brews with friends/family? What is your preferred transporting method? I am very interested to hear everyones thoughts!

Back