Prairie Artisan for trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gentlemans_Ale

Reaction score
Help feed my Zombie Dust addiction. I can get Bomb, Prairie Ale, Prairie Hop, Funky Galaxy, Cherry Funk (maybe), wine barrel noir, and sometimes rare releases.

I don't have Zombie Dust, but check out my FT list in my sig to see if there's anything you want. Really wanting to get some Birra, Cherry Funk, and their our sours. Also ISO Jester King beers.

I don't have Zombie Dust, but check out my FT list in my sig to see if there's anything you want. Really wanting to get some Birra, Cherry Funk, and their our sours. Also ISO Jester King beers.

I'll head to Austin soon and get some Jesters. You also look short on Founders. Need any?

I'll head to Austin soon and get some Jesters. You also look short on Founders. Need any?

Don't need any Founders. I have no idea how rare/available the following beers from Jester King are, but the ones that I really want to try are:

Bonnie the Rare
Wytchmaker
Ambree
LA Vie en Rose
Detritivore
Estival Dichotomous
Funk Metal
RU55
Ol' Oi
Atrial Rubicite
Omniscience & Proselytism
Nocturn Chrysalis
Montmorency & Balaton
Colour Five
World's Worst Twin
Dad Wunderkind!

A zombie dust addiction would be rough. Posting just to not forget the name of the addicted guy. I make it to three Floyd's pretty regularly but can't offer any as I don't have more than the swmbo supply on hand.

Back