PPR Fantasy Football

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on board with non resetting,I prefer that or FAAB so I'm board. Besides, I just picked up smokin J Cutty, no need for further acquisitions.

Hey folks. Monumental f-up here. Meant to drop the Eagles defense and accidently dropped Ertz this morning. Would appreciate it if you guys let me get him back on waiver. Definitely didn't mean to do that.

I think you are the guy playing me? You still have a chance as far as I can tell. Who knows what Tyreek the freak might do. Crossing my fingers.

You must be Da Bears. Yeah, I have Hill playing tonight, but I have to make up 36 points, and that's asking a lot!

Bell had over 51 points more than my RB this week. Incredible!

Blah. Hill's best week was week 1 where he had 133 yards and a touchdown and only scored 19 fantasy points. That's a long ways from what he needs to get to help me out.

That's going by the nfl default stats, not PPR, so I'm not sure how it equates, but I think it's still a huge hole to fill. We'll see. Before fantasy I probably wouldn't even care to keep track. Now I have a reason to watch the game.

Ok, so I got an offer for a trade. I click on the trade and it takes me to my team. I expected it to give details on the trade, maybe an option to accept or whatever. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I have the notification, and that's it.

NFL.com is weird like that. Look for the small text on your team page. It'll be near the top left under your rank/record information. Click on that to go into the trade.

Yikes, Ecu Pirate, just pm me your address and I'll send you your beer now, lol.
Lol I’ve learned over the years that it’s never over until it’s over. We both have left some major points on the bench. I hate that more than anything. But who would have benched Brady over Goff, am I right?

@EcuPirate07 congrats on winning the league. You put a butt whopping on all of us. Only 1 loss I believe. Let us know what you like and send us your address so you can receive some presents.

Hey Guys! Sorry, just now coming off of the Flu. I would like to thank Todd Gurley for carrying me to the Holy Land. I thought Da Bears might have had my number by the way he came out swinging in the Semi Finals. As far as beer goes I like all of it. Im big on NEIPA's, Pale Ales, Sours, Stouts and so on. Probably the only thing i'm not into at the moment are brown ales. I don't know how TBC did a group conversation with everyone, but if he wanted to do that with this group I could share the address in there or if you guys wanna reach out to me I can provide my address. Either way.

Thanks for a fun season!

Grant

Hey Guys! Sorry, just now coming off of the Flu. I would like to thank Todd Gurley for carrying me to the Holy Land. I thought Da Bears might have had my number by the way he came out swinging in the Semi Finals. As far as beer goes I like all of it. Im big on NEIPA's, Pale Ales, Sours, Stouts and so on. Probably the only thing i'm not into at the moment are brown ales. I don't know how TBC did a group conversation with everyone, but if he wanted to do that with this group I could share the address in there or if you guys wanna reach out to me I can provide my address. Either way.

Thanks for a fun season!

Grant

Gurley carried me in the other league! To send a group message just click on someone’s name and start a conversation. You can add 5 people at a time to the conversation. Also if you want you can send me your address and I can send the group message for you. If you want me to send it I will take care of it tomorrow morning. I’m heading out now.

Congrats! What kind of beer do you like? PBR?
Hahaha, sorry I missed these post. I thought I was caught up. I’m good with anything really. If it’s beer I drink it. Does everyone have my address? If not hit me up and I’ll gladly share obviously lol. I don’t wanna post it in the thread due to my crazy fan base finding it.

"Good with anything, really..." PBR it is!

But seriously, I do have a terrible memory, but I will check my stock and make a trip to the store if need be ASAP.

@edgarmsmith coming in with the first box. Thank you sir!

Attachments

• 311B00F6-B7F2-414E-91F2-E6EE4E68ED21.jpeg
    311B00F6-B7F2-414E-91F2-E6EE4E68ED21.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 55
Got another in yesterday, if you sent it let me know. I know the persons name but don’t need wanna use it. You know, keep it incognito :D

Attachments

• 1C1D1862-A5E6-49D4-B2F2-0780176B1074.jpeg
    1C1D1862-A5E6-49D4-B2F2-0780176B1074.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 75
@lupulinaddict package arrived the other day. Somehow the Pliny showed up empty, I’ll have to have it replaced ASAP ;) thanks!

Attachments

• D148233F-A67A-44B4-8510-9B90EC15E1FA.jpeg
    D148233F-A67A-44B4-8510-9B90EC15E1FA.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back