Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, like, poor dear can't afford new pants, I think I'll buy her a beer(which is cheaper than new pants). Maybe that is why they buy me beer? :confused: I'm sure I've had them over 10 years.

38669_535446494337_1408158_n.jpg

Myself infront of Ommegang. Just realized now, I don't take many pictures of myself.

Finally found a more recent picture, this is what I look like without my flannel shirt and hat. About 3 years ago when my dog was a puppy.

me.jpg

Hey Huaco, fellow beardo here. I can't remember if I posted in here some time back. Anyway, here is one from the beard comp last weekend. And one from the race this past weekend.

image-3561465511.jpg

image-273834486.jpg

Awesome Bearded Pix man. I am part of NTBA, North Texas Beard Alliance. Haven't done any sanctioned beard comps yet, but have done a few others.

Here I am ready to go to an Oktoberfest/German Homebrew competition award ceremony late last September. They had a best mustache competition. (I won the best beer belly comp!) Sacrificed about half a pint of Dunkel on my belly for that stein!
09-29-12.jpg

Jeepin and Huaco , I am President of The Long Island Beard And Mustache Society here in NY. Nice to see some other clubs and there members on here. I also have my own brand of mustache waxes. Jeepin which contest did you attend last ?

BLACKBEARDNY said:
Jeepin and Huaco , I am President of The Long Island Beard And Mustache Society here in NY. Nice to see some other clubs and there members on here. I also have my own brand of mustache waxes. Jeepin which contest did you attend last ?

Beard and Mustache Club of NC at Blind Tiger in Greensboro.

https://m.facebook.com/events/496411893705091/

Me and my newest purchases. say 2 weeks ago.

SHMBO was not happy to see this fridge...

imag1571-59206.jpg

CR-

I picked up something like that a while back at a surplus sale except mine's a freezer and the doors slide rather than swing open. Looks like the same size though. If you have enough shelves for it you can get the shorter, wider buckets and fit 6 7-gallon primaries in it. :D

Catfish78 said:
Just a little pike.

Is that Finland? I'm don't think anyone around here is catching anything like that. Google says they live in more northern latitudes.

bottlebomber said:
Is that Finland? I'm don't think anyone around here is catching anything like that. Google says they live in more northern latitudes.

Yep, I am in Finland.

Here is another one.
5918451703_76023eef4c_z.jpg

bottlebomber said:

You can catch them in MN also

You can't throw a line in the water in Northern NY without catching a nice pike. My biggest one was 40 inches! I caught it with my dad when I was about 11 years old, unfortunately we didn't weigh it.

Fishing? Just over a year ago off of Hatteras on the Godspeed. I'm on the right. Center is the first mate. On the left is my former boss that took me and a couple other guys.

image-2651449459.jpg

Back