Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well...if you won't, are any of your sisters single and of similar temperament ?

:D

I'm not even really sure what that look on my face in the mug shot means. Did notice, however that my eyes are green, not their usual bluish-gray. I think I look pissed off. Hubby says I'm adorable when I'm pissed.

:rockin:

Here am I.
Beard-Avatar.jpg

Creamy- I was born "children of the corn" Blonde. Getting darker the older I get. Thirty in a few months. Still no gray so I'm hoping it stays that way awhile.

Huaco- That is my tat. Took 4.5 hours. Did it all in one sitting.

Ha! My plan regarding grey hair is simple... wait another year or two and I wont have any hair to GET grey.

thank God Im married.

Me and my beer loving bearded brothers . I'm front and center .

My eyes went instantly to the bottom right hand corner, though another great looking group of guys. Reminds me of the T-shirt I wore to an Internet conference in New Orleans, right before Katrina, T-shirt said "I 'heart' nerds." It was meant as a compliment and people took it that way. Wore it with my worn out jeans and flip flops that didn't match. Not joking, I got invited to a party sponsored by Google, this was years ago, right before Katrina hit New Orleans. Back in the day. Dang, didn't realize there were so many good looking people on this website. :tank:

Added: Oh wait, I am in the drunken ramblings section, right?

Well, even though I'm new I figured I'd throw my picture up on here. You can't beat having 9 hours of time ro kill when you work a 12 hour shift.

I hope it works right because I've never posted from my phone before.

This is my wife and I at her college graduation, prior to our wedding though.
.facebook_2078221344.jpg

Just cheesin' it up in one of the locomotives at work.
.facebook_-114227692.jpg

This is the first fish I broke my new fly rod in on.
.facebook_-1175514177.jpg

BobbiLynn said:
My eyes went instantly to the bottom right hand corner, though another great looking group of guys. Reminds me of the T-shirt I wore to an Internet conference in New Orleans, right before Katrina, T-shirt said "I 'heart' nerds." It was meant as a compliment and people took it that way. Wore it with my worn out jeans and flip flops that didn't match. Not joking, I got invited to a party sponsored by Google, this was years ago, right before Katrina hit New Orleans. Back in the day. Dang, didn't realize there were so many good looking people on this website. :tank:

Added: Oh wait, I am in the drunken ramblings section, right?

LOL

That's a long story about your shirt....

That's a long story about your shirt....

When I found this site then found the drunken ramblings and mindless mumblings section, I knew it was the place for me. One day I'll tell the story about my "Buy Me Beer" pants. They don't actually say buy me beer on them, but when I go out wearing them, the beers magically appear in front of me. I only paid $7 for the pants, and made my money back 10 fold.

When I found this site then found the drunken ramblings and mindless mumblings section, I knew it was the place for me. One day I'll tell the story about my "Buy Me Beer" pants. They don't actually say buy me beer on them, but when I go out wearing them, the beers magically appear in front of me. I only paid $7 for the pants, and made my money back 10 fold.

Pics ;)

This is a troll post if I ever read one;)

image-4017042935.jpg

I don't even remember this photo being taken...nor anything else from that night...but I woke up with my keys, credit cards, and in my own bed,...so a good night out!

Yeah let's see those pants.

Here are the pants with the magical powers. By going out, I meant just to a casual local bar. They are 100% polyester and fit me nicely. Like sweat pants but not the frumpy kind. Paired with a sporty pink tank top and boom, the beers keep coming. Had them fighting over who would buy the next one. But, this is the only pair of pants I have that this works with. Used to have a pair of magical jeans but I wore them out. ;)

buymebeer.jpg

Back