Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Double fisting samples at Brewfest 2012 in the Keys.

wb_-2134320465_zps69d21325.jpg

Since there's a bunch of pics of fishing, ill add mine. I'm on the left with he black hoodie. Fishing in Alaska about a month ago.

1937474_10152201681822015_5359753846508466391_n.jpg

I rarely take pictures of just me, so here's one of my wife and I with one of the dogs. By the look on her face, she is clearly tired if being pregnant.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409388811.762928.jpg

photo2.jpg
This is me and my grandson from 6 months ago. I despise being photographed so this is my most recent photo, face only a mother could love. Notice the attire, I'm going to make sure the boy is raised right.

View attachment 223418
This is me and my grandson from 6 months ago. I despise being photographed so this is my most recent photo, face only a mother could love. Notice the attire, I'm going to make sure the boy is raised right.

I finally understand your handle. For the longest time I thought it had something to do with deer hunting...

I finally understand your handle. For the longest time I thought it had something to do with deer hunting...

Lol. Bucknuts is a magazine devoted to all things related to my beloved Ohio St Buckeyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Considering the target audience, I'm assuming that magazine is all pictures.

Well we're certainly not as educated as the fine citizens of Detroit. I was telling my wife that very thing the last time we drove through as she was rolling up the windows and locking the doors while i Was trying to load my gun while hitting all those damn potholes.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back