Portable stand for electric 3 vessel system?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheZymurgist

Reaction score
I'm in the process of converting my 3 vessel system to electric, and would like to make it portable, if possible. The biggest obstacle I'm running into is how to elevate the HLT, MLT, and kettle enough to provide headspace for the pump. I'll need something large enough and strong enough, but I'd like to be able to fold it up and throw it in my trunk. I have 15 gallon keggles for the HLT and kettle, and the MLT is a 10 gallon round cooler.

I basically have all the other details worked out, but I'm at a loss on this one. I don't have a truck, otherwise I'd just brew out of the bed.

Any ideas?

I think those three vessels would work on a 48" table. This could work, but I wouldn't want to bump it...
https://jet.com/product/detail/33d6...wv7IW_MQVtc-3AD-SAEX1avSKG7O4iyjmnBoCt7Xw_wcB

It says it will hold 300 lbs, and handle 212F temps

Wow, and that's not a bad price! I've been trying to search for tables, but hadn't come across that yet. That may be the route I go. You're right about not bumping it, though. I wonder if they make one that's slightly shorter.

Wow, and that's not a bad price! I've been trying to search for tables, but hadn't come across that yet. That may be the route I go. You're right about not bumping it, though. I wonder if they make one that's slightly shorter.
I only saw the 4 foot and the 6 foot. But aren't your keggles plus the cooler just under 45 inches?

I am building a vertical 3 level for my electric. Using a 3" steel column with slide rings for each pot arm. Drill each ring for a pin to lock level. When done pull pins and rotate arms to stack. Legs are on same type ring and will lock and unlock to rotate?
Unit will store at approximately 12" depth. I'll post photo when completed. It will be very compact but still quite heavy to support load of 3 15 gal pots.

Back