Poindexter's "B" Pilsnerwine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poindexter

Reaction score
I have lost track of who all has one, I am pretty sure wastegate and at least one of my RIS recipients...
The brown bottle with letter B on the lid is my hip shot Pilsner wine, 40% of the grain was rice solids, all pilsner malt to the limit of my system, extra light DME out to an OG 1.095.

I don't remember which yeast I used, but those of you that have it have instructions to have kept it refrigerated (in the bottle lagering) until July 4th.

So it is July 4th already. Crank 'em open, I didn't bring one with me on my summer trip to Alaska. Are they any good?

Did you hop this. Assuming so. 40% rice, this is crystal clear isnt it.

Yah, I remeber I couldn't find Challenger at all. I know I used pellets, I think Saaz and Tett.

The last one I sampled was in early May and I have high hopes for these to mellow out real nice. Think two or three Budweisers in one bottle.

OOPS! I got a "B" bottle from you but I forgot to lager it in the fridge. It's in there now, though. I'll drink it on Sat. while I brew my Pilsner.
BTW, according to UPS, your package miraculously made it to N.C. intact.

Back