Plantbasedpros.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyrant

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this place plantbasedpros.com? I just ordered a SS Brewtech 15 gallon kettle and they are not charging tax, or shipping through the moth of June and I want to make sure the place is legit. The 15 gallon kettle came out to 239$, which is cheaper than the SS site and with no tax, is cheaper than all other online markets. When one place is significantly cheaper than others, I question it a bit, but they did send tracking super quickly and it looks like they have a pretty extensive inventory of brewing equipment. I had to go to DuckDuckGo and search for brewing kettles to even come across this place. Google would not even show it unless typing the name specifically, but I never rely on Google and their selective site classification system anyway. I’m expecting delivery in a few days so if the kettle comes through it might not be a bad place to order from this month. I’m in the US and the online order tax policies have plagued us for a while, so seeing this was pretty cool.

Pretty sure that's who a buddy of mine got his brewzilla from it showed up in good shape and I dont remember him complaining about shipping time so I think your ok.

Cheers!

Back