PID Error or AL 932

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

balysomi

Reaction score
Trying to do a brew day today and getting the error or AL 932 from the PID. From what I have found, it has something to do with the sensor not connected. Since it is connected, it may be a wire break on the inside of the sensor to the kettle.

Has anyone else had this issue? If so, what did you do to fix it? Buy a new sensor? If so, from where?

thanks!

Trying to do a brew day today and getting the error or AL 932 from the PID. From what I have found, it has something to do with the sensor not connected. Since it is connected, it may be a wire break on the inside of the sensor to the kettle.

Has anyone else had this issue? If so, what did you do to fix it? Buy a new sensor? If so, from where?

thanks!
PID error codes are not standardized between PID manufacturers (to my knowledge), so to know what that error message means for your PID we need to know the make and model.

Assuming it does mean "sensor not connected," it very well could be a wire break, or a broken connection at the sensor element, or a loose connection at the PID. I'd check the connection at the PID first, and then any other accessible connections (at XLR's, etc.)

Brew on :mug:

Back