Perlick Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I have gone through the paypal and the following have yet to pay:

Hukdizzle
thelorax121
brianak
JohnnyO
CanyonBlue
MoldyMonte
MacBruver
HopSecret
BrewerSven

If you are on this list and know that you have paid me - please let me know so I can go through the payments again. Also if you are on this list and haven't paid, I need to have the money by 3pm CST Monday so I can pay the vendor. It takes 3 days to get the 525's.

Thanks again!

Sorry Jeff. It was such a gorgeous day in the Northeast, it completely slipped my mind.

I just sent the paypal payment. Thanks again!!

Sorry Jeff. It was such a gorgeous day in the Northeast, it completely slipped my mind.

I just sent the paypal payment. Thanks again!!

No Worries - It has been a most Beautiful day here in the Land of Beer and Cheese - High 40's right now. Just had some time to update the spreadsheet and the thread. Take the rest of the day off :)

No Worries - It has been a most Beautiful day here in the Land of Beer and Cheese - High 40's right now. Just had some time to update the spreadsheet and the thread. Take the rest of the day off :)

LOL you too boss. Hope you get to see some falling monkeys.

Unless I messed something up the following still need to pay:

thelorax121
brianak
MoldyMonte
MacBruver
zimman

Just a reminder, I am going to the vendor tomorrow March 8th and will be finalizing the order. All payments must be made by then.

So I owe you about $4.20 more. Would you like me to send that through paypal? Or, should you just cancel the payment I sent you and I resend with tax added?

Maybe a PM to each buyer with the amount of tax they owe? Would make a Paypal payment as soon as I know the tax on my eight 525's.

5.6% - so using your 4 Perlicks as an example it is another $10 but the increase will be different for each person.

Had they told me about the tax I would have figured that into the price.

Man I sure got a good price on FOUR perlick 525SS's, you would think I only ordered TWO faucets since my total is only 48.91$ after factoring in the 5.6% tax :ban:. How would you like to go about obtaining the additional funds for my TWO faucets sir? ;)

Just let me know how much, and I'll shoot you the amount on paypal. This is still a smoking good deal. Thanks again for all your work on this.

I can do it that way or I can split the cost between all 76 purchasers.

If I just average the cost it is $5 per user.

DAMMIT!!!!! I thought this would be done today ::mad:

Eh maybe, it would benefit some people who bought several faucets but for us guys who only bought a couple faucets it would make our actual cost higher than the factored tax.

I know its a PITA but I personally would much rather just pay my share, than pay an average. I can paypal the difference whenever.

Wait.. we don't need Jeff to use a calculator for us, he's done enough. Mine was $219.36 I can multiply it times .056 and get my share of the taxes at $12.28. I'm going to round up to the next dollar just to be sure he's taken care of. I'll paypal my $13 tax with my username now. Still an AWESOME deal.

Guys I would hold off on sending Jeff the additional factored tax just yet as he hasn't stated how he wants to take care of it yet. There will also be additional paypal fees on top of the tax because the amount has increased and paypal goes by a percentage of the amount to be deducted from the merchant. Paypal charges around 2.9% of the extracted monetary amount + .30 cents USD for each transaction.

In paypal there is an option to send as a gift, If you click the personal tab. This will eliminate the "Paypal Fees" if you guys want to do the math and send the money that way it will definitely be a $hit-ton easier on me.

Guys I would hold off on sending Jeff the additional factored tax just yet as he hasn't stated how he wants to take care of it yet. There will also be additional paypal fees on top of the tax because the amount has increased and paypal goes by a percentage of the amount to be deducted from the merchant. Paypal charges around 2.9% of the extracted monetary amount + .30 cents USD for each transaction.

Good point. I came up w/ 3.71 for my 66.23 total. Ready to send pm me. And Iam not sure if I have yet but thanks Jeff. If your ever in the green moutain state drop me a line. I owe you a beer :)

In paypal there is an option to send as a gift. This will eliminate the "Paypal Fees" if you guys want to do the math and send the money that way it will definitely be a $hit-ton easier on me.

Good to hear Jeff, I will go ahead and wire you my additional funds at the rate you specified.

Thanks again.

For the math challenged, here's the amount of tax for various amounts of each faucet:

Code:
Qty    525SS    425SS
---------------------
  1    $1.08    $1.62
  2    $2.17    $3.24
  3    $3.25    $4.86
  4    $4.33    $6.47
  5    $5.42    $8.09
  6    $6.50    $9.71
  7    $7.59   $11.33
  8    $8.67   $12.95
  9    $9.75   $14.57
 10   $10.84   $16.18

I picked up two 525's, so I'll be sending over $2.17.

Latest posts

Back