Perlick Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this is getting to be a pretty huge buy, does your supplier have enough faucets or can he source them pretty quickly if he doesn't?

I'm in for 8 of the 525SS, sounds great thanks for the hard work. Just get me a total and I'll Paypal the amount with the ship to address included. If you can get the 575's I might add a couple of those. This is exactly what I'm looking for since I just bought that 24 cu/ft keezer.

Wait.. do I need to PM too?

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for putting this together. If you haven't maxxed out your source, could you put me down for 2 525SS's. Thanks a lot.

Also, may I add that 'Monkey Falls' might be the greatest name of a town ever.

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for putting this together. If you haven't maxxed out your source, could you put me down for 2 525SS's. Thanks a lot.

Also, may I add that 'Monkey Falls' might be the greatest name of a town ever.

I might be maxing the source, but we'll see when I call them again tomorrow. Also, I actually live in Menomonee Falls, but when I was growing up my pops called it Monkey Falls.

hahaha that's great man. If it turns out that you've maxxed him out, no worries. Hopefully there'll be another group buy soon.

If still available, I am in for three (3) 525SS's. Will pay thru PayPal - just let me know the total and I will get you an address.

Quick update - I talked to the vendor and with amount of total faucets that we are getting the 425's are going to be $28.90, so we don't have to worry about the minimum. If anyone is looking for the 575's they are $26. If you guys are looking for Stainless Steel shanks, let me know now - because those take a week to make. Also the count currently is at 131 faucets - HOLY $HIT!!!!

$$ for the shanks? I might want a couple. Thanks!

Edit: BTW thanks for setting this up. I imagine it's still a bit of work for you. You sir, rock!

I think I am going to be a dick and cut this off before it gets out of control more than it has :). I will work the deal for the Taps, but for the shanks you guys are on your own. I am already at 136 in taps, this is way more than I thought would come through.

I think I am going to be a dick and cut this off before it gets out of control more than it has :). I will work the deal for the Taps, but for the shanks you guys are on your own. I am already at 136 in taps, this is way more than I thought would come through.

Not sure if you are still taking orders for faucets, or just cut off the shanks. I'll take a 525 if you are still willing.

Thanks.

I may be down for 4 525's, but I'll have to wait and see what the paycheck/bank account looks like.

Sent PM I will take 3 525ss.
Not to high jack but where can I can get cheap shanks?

Quick update - if you have PM'd me or posted in the thread - You are on the list. You will be getting a PM soon for your total and where to paypal it to. Also We are at 176 so far and I think I am going to CAP this at 200 faucets. I know I was going to keep this open until Sunday March 7th but I don't know if I will be able to handle this if it gets over 200 faucets.

So if you are interested get your order in now! Thanks for making this an awesome group buy!

Thank you for doing this and if you were closer to the Chicago area I would offer up some homebrew and assistance in organizing this.

Darren

Latest posts

Back