peace brothers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of sicko refills degardebrewing bottles with doughnut lemon chiffon crueler and rewaxes. Bad news
wink.gif

on a more serious note please not let us lose sight of that new taster, i need one in my life

"Hipster" is almost as over-and-incorrectly-used as "entitlement" in the beer world

No one should be allowed to use the word hipster (especially the media - and I use that term loosely to include butthurt bloggers etc.) until they've spent a night at a bar in Portland, Eugene, Brooklyn, etc. that caters specifically to that crowd.

No one should be allowed to use the word hipster (especially the media - and I use that term loosely to include butthurt bloggers etc.) until they've spent a night at a bar in Portland, Eugene, Brooklyn, etc. that caters specifically to that crowd.
My brother lives in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, and is a gay hipster.

I've always been completely accepting and supportive of his homosexuality.

I have completely ostracized him because he is a hipster.

Or walked 5 feet in Austin. Seriously, hipsters everywhere.

If you doubt hipsters are destructive to beer culture, you weren't at Jester King last weekend, lol. Skinny jeans and poodle skirts and **** everywhere. I do love listening to them talk out of their ass about beer tho. Go back to PBR already! Jez.

They'll move on and begin to state gems like, "I was into craft beer before it was really popular. There's too many jocks into it now that it's all over the place."

I mean, come on, some people are mad that he mules?!? **** HIM, NOT degardebrewing
I don't think anybody here ever said "**** De Garde," - I think this entire forum ******** is just too much for him. I understand the Internet isn't for everyone; after all, we're a bunch of toxic ****s and all we do is circlejerk while using tomes as butt plugs.

If you doubt hipsters are destructive to beer culture, you weren't at Jester King last weekend, lol. Skinny jeans and poodle skirts and **** everywhere. I do love listening to them talk out of their ass about beer tho. Go back to PBR already! Jez.
I'm not sure how that's destroying craft beer though. People camping out for an overrated adjunct stout and reselling InBev beers for stupid prices are killing the culture, not trendy ****s who move from cool thing to cool thing constantly.

I do find it cute when I hear the same conversations over and over about what "IPA" stands for.

Can't say I've ever heard this. What kinds of words to people slap together? I'd lose my **** if I ever overheard a conversation like this.
I only hang out with beer geeks, and I try to convert everyone I know who isn't one.

i'm leaving threads are the temper tantrum of the interwebz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back