Only one mythical Beast for Life

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One beast to bring them all and in the darkness brine them

• Unicorns?

• Wolpertinger? (a rabbit with fangs and horns)

• Very small Dogs?

• Sea Serpents?

• The Lernian Hydra?

• Aigikampoi? (Fish-tailed goat)

• Popobawa? (a gay rapist one eyed ogre)?

• Daphnaie? - (Laurel tree nymph)

• Talking Rats?

• Very Large dogs?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh man, I ate this mermaid once..wait.......WHAT???

Oh.

Mermaids are sentient, and therefore more appetizing alive than dead. (sick bastards)

Although some of them will kill you before you even see them if they can, many are quite friendly.

I don't think that you are suggesting that Ms Bachman is a mythical creature. (she clearly isn't unless ol' W was also)

Oh I see.;)

Is there some sort of mythical creature with the texture of chicken, the taste of steak, but swims?

I want to eat that.

Tried the talking rat. Meh.

Is there some sort of mythical creature with the texture of chicken, the taste of steak, but swims?

I want to eat that.

Tried the talking rat. Meh.

Don't know what's up with your taste buds.:drunk:

Throw that rat in the water and there you go.

*sighs...."Noob"*

I was trying to figure out a Wolterdoghydrat, but I couldn't stop picturing the Popobawa buttburgling it.:(

Lost my appetite for it......

So let me get this straight... one beast to brine them all and serve them up to the almighty smoker for some mythical BBQ? In that case I vote Wolpertinger. King Arthur used up the holy hand grenade on his offspring and he's pissed.

I didn't see "Liger" on the list so I didn't vote. "Yoda" would have also received a vote.

I didn't see "Liger" on the list so I didn't vote. "Yoda" would have also received a vote.

Yoda died long long ago in a galaxy far far away, and I think his body freaking disapeared AND he was sentient, so you are one sick little monkey.

Unicorns may be mythical, but I have it from a good source that quadricorns are excellent in a curry.

Quadricorn4fa076c5566c7.jpg

Unicorns may be mythical, but I have it from a good source that quadricorns are excellent in a curry.

Quadricorn4fa076c5566c7.jpg

That's magical.

I bet it taste like that odd cherry sent you get at the car wash though.

Oh well.

That's magical.

I bet it taste like that odd cherry sent you get at the car wash though.

Oh well.

ahem, ..........send a unicorn through a car wash and it comes out cherry flavored.

You just interrupted my entire space-time continuum.

what about medusa or some kind of three breasted lady....very weak list. My four year old could have come up with that, if I had one

what about medusa or some kind of three breasted lady....very weak list. My four year old could have come up with that, if I had one

AHHEemmmmmmmmmmmm.

Talk to TEX if you want more than 10 options on a poll.

Next poll will include your choices AND the most rare and non-existent beast!!!!

The fabled "15 effing choice poll"!!!!!!!
I asked your 4 year old, he couldn't. And he wonders why you left him here.....

no no. you have to say "I wish the goblin king would take you away to his castle and sing you bizarre showtunes"

I guess I could do that for you if you want.

No, just David Bowie with lots of make-up and ball hugging costumes. Not technically a mythical creature!

I voted for the tree nymph, at least they're female & hot looking...
Though chafing & splinters could be a problem. :eek:

I voted for the tree nymph, at least they're female & hot looking...
Though chafing & splinters could be a problem. :eek:

Lets just say that the protection I use when banging a treenymph would likely also repel a chainsaw.

It is more the visual that makes it even worth seducing them.

Are you saying David Bowie is crap??

Anyway, I'm only here because my spidey senses were telling me that someone was talking about Jennifer Connelly.

Back