Onboard in NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmoore2

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new to the party although I've been scouring the forums for years for knowledge, tips, advice etc.....and for all that I've pilfered...I sincerely thank you all. I've been an extract/partial mash brewer for about 14 years. About five years ago, as the kids started to arrive, I put everything on the shelf and decided it was time to slowly gear up for all grain brewing. I've just completed my system and completed my first brew. Although I have a few things to iron out with my system, I'm excited to finally be back brewing again. Hopefully, moving forward, Ill have something fairly intelligent to contribute in this space. Thanks again to all of you for the help you didn't even know you provided. I hope to upload some pics of my system in the near future.

Cheers

Hey, that's not too far from here.

Good luck with the come back. Look forward to seeing the pics of your new system.

Well here is my system. I went with a unistrut stand primarily due to cost constraints, as well as the fact it could be easily modified with simple tools. The biggest delay was in obtaining kegs legally and on my budget..took over a year. All in all...she aint perfect, but she's mine.

20130804_155227.jpg

Back