OK- Who believes in UFO's?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe the entire reason that an alien species has NOT made contact with us is because after the 1st 10 minutes of introductions there would be some crazed foolish male that would run naked at said alien trying to be the 1st human to have sex with an alien species. This is why they abduct the most unbelievable,unintelligent, redneck of humans and "probe" them because they got us 1st...
a nude charge might get you into a grey, but with most aliens- you've got to play it a little smoother than that. start out with some light jazz...

Thanks Cheezy if there was any sort of mild spite it would be named after you.

:mug:

Lol. I tossed it to see what you would do. You handled it with class.

:mug:

I listened to it. raises some questions but leaves doubt.

If an "alien" landed on this planet and said he seeded life on this planet several times over the last millions of years (sea life, dinosaurs, mammals), and he called himself God...

... would our government worship him, relinquish power to him, or shoot him.

I find this more likely than what modern religeon claims. Only the Alien died about 75 AD and we just keep on buying it.

I think its likely if there are advanced beings "nearby" (1,000,000,000,000 lightyears or so) contact has been made and the general public is not ready.

"We are still struggling with White and Black, Never mind a purple mother-****er come down here."

Old boss said that, probably stole it lol

If, on the other hand, there is no God, if there's only space aliens for example, that would be a different story
I mean I'm sure the space aliens would notice the Monks that sing their two notes at once, and even the Monks that take vows of silence,
But would a space alien be abke to tell the difference between a beautiful hand written Bible and one made with state-of-the-art desktop publishing software?
See, that's where the real story is.
In the competition for the attention of the space aliens.
Everyoens equal in the eyes of God, but the space aliens, you've got to figure they would play favourites.

~King Missile - Monks

If, on the other hand, there is no God, if there's only space aliens for example, that would be a different story
I mean I'm sure the space aliens would notice the Monks that sing their two notes at once, and even the Monks that take vows of silence,
But would a space alien be abke to tell the difference between a beautiful hand written Bible and one made with state-of-the-art desktop publishing software?
See, that's where the real story is.
In the competition for the attention of the space aliens.
Everyoens equal in the eyes of God, but the space aliens, you've got to figure they would play favourites.

~King Missile - Monks

Very well put.. Food for thought indeed..

Do I believe that a stealth weapon (like a bomber) is a stealth weapon if everyone else knows what it is? not so much...

I do.

Doesn't matter if you know it exists. What matters is whether or not you can detect it before it unleashed the fury upon you.

We saw one on the day we were bring our #2 son home from his open heart surgery when he was about 2. This UFO looked like 2 saucers turned up on eachother with a bubble on top.Glowed like burning magnesium. It was following this guy that practices arial acrobatics above Elyria,OH in a byplane. It eventually sped off. I ran into the guy some years later at the unemployment office & he freeked when he heard me talking about it. "You saw that?" he said. We talked about it to another guy that didn't believe him till then.
Years later,we were driving on the other side of the block where this bar used to be here in Sheffield one night. Then this big UFO came across the road,mostly silent. Looked like a glowing yellow sun at least 100ft in diameter. It had a black band around the middle with colored orbs around the thing inside the black band. They glowed red,yellow,green alternitively. It slowly sped off into the distance after a couple minutes. It seemed to stay up & in front of us as we drove along as well. Now that was a lil creepy.

The space aliens are not playing favorites based on pious pureness, but rather on how hard they laugh at the people that do STOOOOPID **** in "god's" name.

All of the crusades were pretty epic, but right now the Damned soldier funeral picket retards and the catholic church are running a close race for MOST EPIC EVER!!!!!!!!

Kind alike Iron Chef for the gods.

"Who can pervert the teachings the MOST!!!!!???!?!??!?"

........................We are in the debate thread......right?

Wait, WHAT???

gotta move this steaming heap.

It was weird,yet funny how that UFO was following tha arial acrobatics guy as he did all these stunt maneuvers. I wonder what the aliens were thinking as they watched? "dude,watch this fool! WTF is he doing? He can't even fly that old pos straight!". hahaaa. The other one was like something right out of X-Files. Creepy how it stayed in front & above us as we drove south on East River road.

I absolutely believe in life on other planets. However I think if said life had technology advanced enough to develop interstellar travel (so faster than light) they probably have better things to do than lurk around Earth occasionally raiding cattle, or anally probing folks in the South. You'd think that if a civilization was that advanced, they'd either come here and conquer us, or at the very least give us a good kick up the backside for screwing up our planet?

We humans investigate the eating patterns and biofunctions of lesser species by examining their ****. Aliens are just getting it the only way they can.

history_channel_alien_guy_meme_generator_aliens_98f63b.jpg

Back